• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL Magazine wants to see your XJ!

If "two" is a bunch.... then yeah... why not? We have a guy here that posted when they had a new issue out. So yeah, I can respond as I see fit. Do you wanna see the press release about the the failure and posts about theft too? Would that make you feel better?

If "two" is a bunch.... then yeah... why not? We have a guy here that posted when they had a new issue out. So yeah, I can respond as I see fit. Do you wanna see the press release about the the failure and posts about theft too? Would that make you feel better?

Considering this thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=979956
gives people the info they need, bumping old threads about them just seems like some are trying to stir drama, laugh at their misfortune, etc.

Aww, gee, that sucks. Too bad you see it that way.

I see a "Magazine" post about their wares in a manner that seems like spam on a forum I have managed for ~10 years.... yeah, I have no love lost that they did not manage their business in a proper manner and got ripped off by one of their own. We have been there, and managed to sort it out. If they are not able to do that... that is on them.

Considering this thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=979956
gives people the info they need, bumping old threads about them just seems like some are trying to stir drama, laugh at their misfortune, etc.

I can see your point.

Aww, gee, that sucks. Too bad you see it that way.

I see a "Magazine" post about their wares in a manner that seems like spam on a forum I have managed for ~10 years.... yeah, I have no love lost that they did not manage their business in a proper manner and got ripped off by one of their own. We have been there, and managed to sort it out. If they are not able to do that... that is on them.

Glenn you're just bitter and old. That's what happens when you deal with moss backs too long. :laugh2:

Back