• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cracker........ooops.

IntrepidXJ said:
what? no 21 road?

did you guys hit up billings yesterday?

I think most everyone skipped out on 21 Road. Everyone either headed up to Moab or went home. I broke a D60 pinion yoke yesterday at the end of Billings so I said fawk-it and left last night at 9:30. Billings was cool. You missed out on a pretty wild trail.

I left CO at 6:00 this morning and got home just before 8:00..........and was tired the whole drive home. We stayed up last night eating pizza, drinking margaritas and whatever else was around, poking fun at each other, telling stories and throwing gravel at each other til way past midnight.

Way too much fun......and not nearly enough sleep. You missed a great night. I gave Jon my spare alternator so he could run today, and he, Craig and Paul ran 21 Road. Pete, Sean, Mom and Dad, and Paula and Rory headed for Moab, and Ron was trying to make sure they had a place to stay in Moab. The rest of us headed for home. This is Sat and I've been wheeling since last Thurs, and I hated to leave..........was a great trip.

Pics to come.

cracker said:
I think most everyone skipped out on 21 Road. Everyone either headed up to Moab or went home. I broke a D60 pinion yoke yesterday at the end of Billings so I said fawk-it and left last night at 9:30. Billings was cool. You missed out on a pretty wild trail.

missed out? i did billings 2 weekends ago:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84077

:D

Back