• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count down to BAJA 1000 2010!!!!!!

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I am sooooo ready. :shiver::yelclap:

Leaving Wednesday morning. party1:

Spent most the day at Clean Racing yesterday relocating the upper shock mounts for the front axle (and fighting the urge to buy/install some 14" Fox reservoir shocks up front while I was there) and then got an alignment (New Century Tire on Beach Blvd for the WIN).

I am sooooo ready. :shiver::yelclap:

Leaving Wednesday morning. party1:

Spent most the day at Clean Racing yesterday relocating the upper shock mounts for the front axle (and fighting the urge to buy/install some 14" Fox reservoir shocks up front while I was there) and then got an alignment (New Century Tire on Beach Blvd for the WIN).

The alignment guy was spot on.. even got the neg camber I wanted.. Oh about 14 hours till departure.. Just doing some house cleaning and last minute packing.. THANK YOU to BFG, and Jackson Motorsports Group for the working vacation...

Well unfortunately for me, after all the prep and planning family issues made me bail from the team for this one. I have never missed a race and this sucks.

I was soo looking forward to this but i dont have a passport at the moment :( anyone know of a place who will give you a passcard the same day?

I think I read you can go to the one in downtown Los Angeles for same day issue. You just have to pay a fee and have a reason why you need it so quick. Ask Julio Boostamante...he might know more.

I think I read you can go to the one in downtown Los Angeles for same day issue. You just have to pay a fee and have a reason why you need it so quick. Ask Julio Boostamante...he might know more.
Yeah someone had mentioned that one to me, but they weren't very clear.Ill pm boost right now. thanks.

I know you can get a 24 hour turnaround at the LAX area post office as well

Be safe Andy. Keeps your eyes open for my Bud Cam, T.T #16, He is over due for a win and has Bean driving the first 300. Take some pics. Also remember Troy Vest is out there in the blue Pro-Truck, lend a hand if he needs it.

Be safe Andy. Keeps your eyes open for my Bud Cam, T.T #16, He is over due for a win and has Bean driving the first 300. Take some pics. Also remember Troy Vest is out there in the blue Pro-Truck, lend a hand if he needs it.

I will Rich!!! How can I get his race frequency? I'll monitor it and Filars and weatherman.

Back