• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count Down...........Ready to Guess??

No. You asked for guesses. I guessed Todd. I'm not the one naming the kid, so I don't know WHY she would choose the name.

OK I'll play

Boy-Evan
3/10/07 0130hrs
21.2kg 54cm

The real question is, will it be at the Jambo?

cal said:
...20.5" and maybe a pound and a half...
What are you smokin', Cal? Those numbers describe a pepperoni*, not a baby!

March 3rd, 8:59am, 8#13oz, 21.5", girl, Abigail (make it 1998, and it's my oldest)

--Hildy
(*previous, more vulgar, comment left out :nono: )

Wow, even though we dont get along well, I have to say congratulations and good luck. Kids are the most important thing anyone can do in life. Nothing else really matters after you have a kid.

Usually we do a betting pool where everyone pays 5 bucks to guess and its all written down on a grid of every hour a week before and after the due date. then the winner gets half and the baby gets the other half.

If she is due in March, the sex could already be determined by ultrasound about a month ago.

KH

Okay, I like Kevins way! LOL Maybe we should do both, I am not going back on my word. I thought it would be fun;)

I never said I don't know the sex of the baby:p So Kevin, are you going to run this????? :)

Kevin3151 said:
Wow, even though we dont get along well, I have to say congratulations and good luck. Kids are the most important thing anyone can do in life. Nothing else really matters after you have a kid.

Usually we do a betting pool where everyone pays 5 bucks to guess and its all written down on a grid of every hour a week before and after the due date. then the winner gets half and the baby gets the other half.

If she is due in March, the sex could already be determined by ultrasound about a month ago.

KH

Let see if there is any man bold enough to take on that task! smAshley is going to be piping in soon!

Kevin3151 said:
Im not going to run it, but I hope someone can and that it is fun for you.

KH

cal said:
2 darryls?

Either he stutters or he really wants Ashley to name him Darryl. lol

BabyCenter is the same site my wife read religiously. HINT: Don't read TOO much and start worrying about every possible thing.

My god, man...am I the only one that used to watch "Newhart" with those crazy country bumpkins Larry, his brother Darryl, and his other brother Darryl? =)

SanDiegoXJ said:
My god, man...am I the only one that used to watch "Newhart" with those crazy country bumpkins Larry, his brother Darryl, and his other brother Darryl? =)

I got it..
you will have to forgive Josh, he's from the mid-West.... :)

Congratulations and good luck to mom. My oldest child had a due date in the beginning of March. I was really "feeling it" and promised my wife that he wouldn't be born until March 10, which was my birthday. She was getting very tired of being pregnant and got mad at me for thinking her miserableness might be extended. Well, my karma must have been pretty strong. You know how this story has to end -
My Guess:
March 10, 4:30 AM, boy, 8lb 12 oz, 22 in
If I win then donate the dollars to mom to pay for a dinner out somewhere. If she had to wait until March 10th then she has earned it.

I dont want to guess! Never any good at that sort of thing. I just have a question? Why is it when babies are born and the stats are told they always sound like they are wieghing in a fish. caught Jan 1. 2007, 6lbs, 17 inches thats a keeper like you really have a choice. If it is not up to snuff what do you do throw it back and try again. Now dont go getting up in arms this is just a funny and a observations of a very twisted man. Anyhow congrajulations.

tweakado said:
I dont want to guess! Never any good at that sort of thing. I just have a question? Why is it when babies are born and the stats are told they always sound like they are wieghing in a fish. caught Jan 1. 2007, 6lbs, 17 inches thats a keeper like you really have a choice. If it is not up to snuff what do you do throw it back and try again. Now dont go getting up in arms this is just a funny and a observations of a very twisted man. Anyhow congrajulations.

Shit brother, if my son was a few ounces heavier I WOULD have glued gills on him and sent him of to the taxedermist right away!
BTW he was 9 lbs. 10 ozs.

Now this is some funny stuff! Fish? LOL I think I will just throw Ashley back, is there a time limit?

Congrats Ashley!party1: I assume the jaw's back to normal?
boy, 6 lb 14 oz, 18", 08:40, 3-3-07.

Kyung

Back