• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon this Fri or Sat

We had a blast on New Years Day! 4 vehicles, 2 XJ's and 2 TJ's. We ran the new loop in Gunslinger (has some pretty steep granite walls like the waterfall on Sidewinder ), Bronco Flats to Bronco Peak, then did Sidewinder. I didn't get any decent pics this time, but John had a GoPro camera running.

John, let's see some of that video!

I think he tried to email the files to me to put a video together but i never got them.. I'll text him tomorrow to see whats up..

We had a blast on New Years Day! 4 vehicles, 2 XJ's and 2 TJ's. We ran the new loop in Gunslinger (has some pretty steep granite walls like the waterfall on Sidewinder ), Bronco Flats to Bronco Peak, then did Sidewinder. I didn't get any decent pics this time, but John had a GoPro camera running.

John, let's see some of that video!
I tried to upload the video last night but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I will call Marc tonight and try to get it figured out.

Besides the steep granite, what's the new loop like? How does it compare to some of the other trails out there like Bronco Flat/Bronco Peak or Sidewinder? Is there a specific direction that is should be run? Are rock sliders needed?

Obviously I didn't get the video posted. I am very time challenged lately. I will get it done eventually. Is there anyone who is willing to take a bunch of raw video and make something presentable out of it?

Obviously I didn't get the video posted. I am very time challenged lately. I will get it done eventually. Is there anyone who is willing to take a bunch of raw video and make something presentable out of it?

Yes sir.. just gotta get it over to me man!:wave1:

Besides the steep granite, what's the new loop like? How does it compare to some of the other trails out there like Bronco Flat/Bronco Peak or Sidewinder? Is there a specific direction that is should be run? Are rock sliders needed?

It's a really fun trail and I'll run it again the next time I go there. One of the most challenging sections is right before the wall I mentioned earlier. You're forced to get off camber that will kick in the pucker reflex. I'd say it's on par with Sidewinder. As far as sliders...I remember hitting my sliders several times (35's & 6'lift). One of the TJ's was open in the front and had to get winched at least once, if not more.

if you're hitting sliders with 6" of lift and 35's it has to be much worse than sidewinder because i didnt get a scratch. either way, i'll check it out!

Back