• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral canyon Sat. 18th

Seriously? you locked up all 4? nice!

For real! not to mention i got 33's on that beeotch now.

Looks like i may not make it, gonna wait till the 26th to run John Bull again. Maybe sometime in august of wait till it cools down in sept/OCt

Yeah, its 120 miles from my pad. Shit, i'd have to leave by 4:30 to be there by 7 ready to wheel.

Well i might cruise down later on, maybe start at Bronce peak connector around 9. I'll run up to bronco then to sidewinder.

I'll probably see ya along the trails somewhere, if i go.

Maybe we can run one trail and drop back by 4 corners at 9 AM?

Do you have a plan on what you're running yet? Are you planning on starting at Bronco Peak connector at the Corral Canyon camprground and running up the hill?

Go down the Connector its so much fun! The rest of corral is fun if you got open diffs. You will get body damage going threw the Connector, broken tailights or windows on the tree haha. I would go but have a baby shower to go to =/

We had a great run at Corral Canyon today. First me Ted and Steve ran sidewinder where I got a little hatch rash and a broken tail light lens, then when Matty and his girlfriend got there we hit the bronco peak connector. Man what an awesome trail! Ted had some issues with an axle and 2 flat tires but showed some good driving making every trail we ran on one locker. Steve also did very well and avoided any major body damage. Matty showed once again what a class act he is by patiently waiting while we fixed Ted's axle issue and flat tires. Hat's off to ya bud. This was a very fun run and we'll have to do it again soon. Maybe at night?

Any pictures?

Back