• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon July 19

Had a great time today only got a few pics(disreguard date). Overall an uneventfull day other than the Rav 4 that Mike (ocean_jet) had to drag off the trail because he thought he could hang with a group of Rubis from just runs lmao. Got to test out my rock sliders for the first time and they didn't get ripped off, I was stoked because my welds held up woot woot.
19july001.jpg

19july004.jpg

19july006.jpg

19july007.jpg

Hah, you flatter me. If you don't try, you'll never fail.

It's not easy trailing a pack of Jeeps with a trucklet over serious stuff like that - I've had lots of fun chewing on Jeepers who don't get it. The guys from Naxja and JustRuns obviously know what they're doing.

I think JustRuns might have underrated that trail a bit, but I will concede that we've had so much success with the trucklet elsewhere that we overrated it a little. The silly little thing HAS been unstoppable up to this point. We were looking for the limits of the package; found it!

I really appreciate your crew's help getting off the trail, Mike especially, and yes, you'll see this Rav4 again. Please make sure Mike gets in touch with me so I can take care of y'all properly.

http://www.off-road.com/trucks4x4/P...Article/detail/485852?contextCategoryId=45809

STICK

markw said:
Man, I think you're really close to me. That looks like the hill behind my house. I'm guessing you're north of Mast and east of Cuyamaca, over by Len? You'll get more articulation with drop brackets or a longarm kit, so add that to your list. :)

Yea bro I live on Mast and Cuyamaca, took the pic's a few blocks north

Oh I wanted to install lower control arms but i'm afraid of having to replace my driveshaft

Hey stick glad you got out of there ok, I was bumbed the other group just left you there would been nice of them to at least see you off the trail, it was at most a hundred yards.

Well... damn...

The cable is toast. Wonder if I can get another by Friday???

Stick... no problem. Glad we could help.

WraithKWK said:
Yea bro I live on Mast and Cuyamaca, took the pic's a few blocks north

I knew it was the hill behind my house. I'm at Los Ranchitos and El Nopal. I see some lifted XJ's parked on Mast all the time, just west of Cuyamaca.

Yea thats my house.
2 white ones, a black and red one, and then my junk.

I don't recall seeing the red one, but I see the two white ones all the time. Mine's the silver one with socalxj stickers on the back windows.

Back