• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Conferr Rack, Tow Hooks, Stock and Free Parts

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
4' x 5'6" Confer rack with 6"rails. Light tabs, (2 fr. 2 rr) highlift mount on pass side, comes with 6 bulldog HD gutter mounts. I bought this from Aaron last month for $300, decided I like how the Jeep looks better without it. Since buying it from him I've repainted it in the spots where it was needed, and built a floor for it out of expanded sheet steel, I'll post some pics of it later. Comes with lights front and rear. I've got about $100 in it above what I paid, $350 obo

Stock 94 XJ wheels... I've got 3 of them, the 4th has my spare mounted on it. With center caps. $10 ea

Stock donut spare w/cover: Free

Full size spare wheel with tire. PO put this in, the tire sucks, its warped and useless. Free.

Buyer pays shipping on all items.

On the rack, I'll consider straight trades (or partial either way) for some of the following items

Rear bumper w/spare tire carrier

Front or rear axles with 4.10's

Prerunner fenders

Tow hooks are alread sold, sorry

Last edited:
guys... i've gotten alot of PM's and I dont mean to be a jerk, but please

READ THE POST!

On the rack, I'll consider straight trades (or partial either way) for some of the following items

Rear bumper w/spare tire carrier

Front or rear axles with 4.10's

Prerunner fenders

Meaning I don't have any of these items for sale. I'd be intersted in trading for them.

Make offer on the rack

btt

rack still available, will deliver a reasonable distance.

Back