• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete Set of RE long arms.. BRAND NEW

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, I have a complete set of RE Control Arms

Part Numbers RE 4000 Lower Left LONG arm RE price $209
Part Numbers RE 4010 Lower Right LONG arm RE Price $209

Part Number RE4030 Lower rear Long arm (pair) RE price $409
Part Number RE-4040 Upper rear Long arms (pair RE price 369

All Together this set retails for $1199.80 almost $1200

I am willing to take $600 for the entire set (this includes all of the Brand new hardware bolts, etc) all of the arms are brand new still in the plastic, I had them laying around for spares, but I am moving and need em gone.

Also have Drop Pitman arm for XJ/ZJ $50

Rancho Steering Stabilizer (brand new) $25 still in plastic

KC Hilites with 150w Pencil Beams, black with Stone guards $50 per pair (have 2 pair)

damm! if i had my tax refund i would be all over this today! i might get that drop pitman arm from you though. how much lower is that from stock?

MEY MIKE!!!!! How the heck are you?

I may take one of those sets of lights from you.

Shoot me a PM with your #. I still have a number for you in my cell, but not sure if it still the same.

Hope all is well with you!

A zjmikey sighting! Where are you moving to?

are you willing to seperate? the 4000 and 4010 are ok for XJs, dont really have a need for the 4030 and 4040, those are for a TJ correct? let me know if you will sell the 4000 and 4010 and pitman arm seperate.

Well damn, good luck out there. I hear that Austin is a nice place. :cheers:

JOhnny, Im moving to Austin, TX

Hit me up once you're out here, we'll grab a beer. I'm about an hour and a half away from Austin.

Thanks Johnny, Yeah, Island, Ill hit you up when I get out there.

Here is the New Pad..

standard.jpg

Except for those little single garages. I hope that building to the far right is the REAL garage. :D

Thats a double stacked garage, good for 3 cars, the jeep will fit if I let the air out of the tires...LOL..

nice looking place. dont blame you for moving out of so cal. our govorner is "Terminating" this state. good luck out there.

I had a buddy who left from CA to TX and moved back after a couple years. Guess he couldnt stand the heat.

Nice house though :)

Im in Austin, I am from there originally and all my family is there.

Back