• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comparison of 9'' to a dana 60 article

Capt. Nemo said:

That site will bite your check book. It's got big pointy teeth...it can jump...

The opinions expressed on any of the sites that are marketing a particular axle are going to be biased. If I were selling them I know that I would do the same .That's no different than around here, we all have our preferences, mostly based on how an item pertains to our specific needs. The bright side to that is that those of us trying to reach a conclusion are provided a broader spectrum of information on which to base our decision.

Bent said:
That site will bite your check book. It's got big pointy teeth...it can jump...

The opinions expressed on any of the sites that are marketing a particular axle are going to be biased. If I were selling them I know that I would do the same .That's no different than around here, we all have our preferences, mostly based on how an item pertains to our specific needs. The bright side to that is that those of us trying to reach a conclusion are provided a broader spectrum of information on which to base our decision.

Well, I guess I was bitten...

hi9two.jpg

My undercarriage was trashed after JV, however, my driveshaft had nothing but trail dust on it.

I agree that a manufacturer is going to be biased toward their own product. However, when coupled with the laws of physics and physical data these views are no longer biases, they're facts. Can't argue with those.

Gil BullyKatz said:
Goddamn that's a sexy rear end...

Strong, well built and high...

Last time I saw one like that I....

Oh nevermind.

Sorry to break it to ya, but that rear end has been around the block. It doesn't look that good any more. :(

Back