• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comp results

Scott Mac

NAXJA Member #10
This comp was two teams of ten drivers competing in two classes.

I scored 2nd out of ten in the 33" and under class but due to one of our other drivers breaking two u-joints (the 2nd one being my spare) we lost that class.

But, since one of the drivers in the 34 and up class on our team couldn't make it, I drove Beezils rig in that class to a 5th place finish help our team win that class and over all.

I want to thank Beezil for coming out and spoting for me and for bringing his rig and letting me drive. :yelclap:

And I also want to thank John (Lesslimited) for bringing the camera and getting tons of great pics which he will be posting pics soon. :cheers:

:scottm:

Last edited:
Congrats! Sounds like a fun time. :) How many dead squirrels did ya have to remove from the Beavers rig? :gee:
Glenn

Scott Mac. said:
This comp was two teams of ten drivers competing in two classes.

I scored 2nd out of ten in the 33" and under class but due to one of our other drivers breaking two u-joints (the 2nd one being my spare) we lost that class.

But, since one of the drivers in the 34 and up class on our team couldn't make it, I drove Beezils rig in that class to a 5th place finish help our team win that class and over all.

I want to thank Beezil for coming out and spoting for me and for bringing his rig and letting me drive. :yelclap:

And I also want to thank John (Lesslimited) for bringing the camera and getting tons of great pics which he will be posting pics soon. :cheers:

:scottm:

Definitely a good time. Those guys were well organized and set up a couple pretty challenging courses. Scott did some awesome driving, and Beezil had to run to stay out of his way while spotting on the 33- course, so he just rode along on the 34+ :D Would have been nice if we could have hung out and had a few beers there Sat. nite, but the cold wind and sleet made Winterfest balmy in comparison. Thanks for solving that problem, Beez :cheers:
Here's the link to my album- just got a few pics so far cause webshots is acting up again, but I'll have a bunch there soon

http://community.webshots.com/album/131316001ACXYjQ
Okay, got highlights of Scott's 33- run up
Scott- PM me your address so I can send you the CD. I'll put a few highlights of the other rigs up, but I don't think our fellow NAXJAns want to see a bunch of pics of Toyotas :puke: :D . You can post whatever pics you want of the guys in your 4given4x4 club.

Last edited:
Outstanding Pics John and Congratulations Scott ... looks like y'all had a great day. Beez, that is a great flex shot ... looks like you could have driven off the end of the ramp.

I'm missing too much ... need to get this project of mine done so I can get out more.

Les

Okay, got the rest of the pics up, including the Toyotas :D , and some cool mud hole shots and rollover pic. I want to thank Beezil for getting some cool shots of my rig on Sunday on both courses, some of which I put here-
http://community.webshots.com/album/119177484KVpKsZ

nice work guys. looks like a blast.

cheers,

jj

Congrats Scott!
How'd ya like driving BJ's rig? I think it drives pretty nice, although it's hard to get used to only having two pedals. :)

Jes

Jes said:
Congrats Scott!
How'd ya like driving BJ's rig? I think it drives pretty nice, although it's hard to get used to only having two pedals. :)

Jes

Thanks, I loved it. It was so balanced that I couldn't even tell what attitude the axles where in. In my rig as I'm sure with yours you can always tell where the holes are underneath you because you can feel the axles droop. I guess in his rig theres no need to care about where they are.

I about thrashed his shifter trying to yank it over into 2nd.

Back