• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming to So Cal.

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I'm coming to Studio City next Thursday (April 19th) to see my dentist. Any interest in a Meet & Greet later that night at Stand in Encino? Last time I schlepped to So Cal only one person showed up and I felt very unloved. :tear:

Andy Steiner said:
I'm coming to Studio City next Thursday (April 19th) to see my dentist. Any interest in a Meet & Greet later that night at Stand in Encino? Last time I schlepped to So Cal only one person showed up and I felt very unloved. :tear:

Welcome back Andy, hope all goes well with the dentist. I won't be able to make a M&G for that night (I'll be in Palm Springs fighting sobriety for the week with my wife) but you should schmooze Rick, Mike, MattyJ, and Santa into a meeting.:cheers:

Good Luck and good to hear from you again,

Later,
Coullt

I don't associate with purple people. I got standards ya' know!!

Thats a long haul for a dentist....she must wear a deep V with no bra....
so, tell me....where exactly is this dentist located?
;)

Rick

Got the M&G tomorrow in Huntington Beach & next tuesday in Norco I think I'm Meeting & Greeting to many people Andy. As far as dentists goes I just drop my teeth off with them and pick them up later,a much better system you should try it......Santa

You hanging around through the weekend? If so, maybe we can hook-up for dinner one evening?

I have school on Thursday night, sorry.....

You coming to Big Bear in May?

We were already discussing a meet and greet on the 19th, but a lot of the valley guys will be on their way to a long weekend run, so we were going to do it the next week instead.

If you want to post up that you will be at the stand, I'll show up, and maybe drag one or two others out as well. I know several guys will be driving east though..

Looks like myself, Eddie and Geoff will be at The Stand Thursday. 6?

I might be able to make it, have to check with the ol' ball and chain (my son, not my girlfriend) and see what the school schedule looks like.

bburge

Hey Andy, I have to pick up the kids from my mother inlaws at 7:00, I will try to stop by at 6:00 and say hello for a short while. John

Alrighty! 6:00PM it is.

Meet & Greet at The Stand. Thursday evening.

rpraterxj said:
You hanging around through the weekend? If so, maybe we can hook-up for dinner one evening?
Yeah. Staying at Rollins' through the weekend. Coming along with Mikey to help work on Ashely's Jeep. In fact, I need to do a couple of things on my rig too. Could use expert guidance and help so I don't f**k anything up.

You coming to Big Bear in May?
Dunno yet. I guess I waited too long to get a camping space for the motorhome in the same circle as everybody else. I might come up and stay in a motel though.

ruggedjeep said:
Just saw Andy on the 101 East bound... Dam the purple hurt my eyes.

Yep. That was me heading out from the M&G to Rollins in Costa Mesa.

4xSanta said:
ndy Is this a contest on who can spot Andy next?

It is. I'll buy you a beer if you spot me anywhere around Southern California this weekend. Just call me right after you see me. 1-800-PURPLE

(702) 373-7453

Yo, yo, yo, wherz my beer?

gallery_138_32_7537.jpg

Back