• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Combination Flasher?

RyanM

NAXJA Forum User
Hey
searched A little, but mostly 97+'s and Renix's

96, Noticed somehow I left the hazards on after I got home (hour ago) looked out, and my running lights appeared on, but the hazard was 'UP' I push it back to off, then crank up the heep making sure I still got a good battery.

Starts fine, but now my hazards will bllink once, and then the lights will freeze, in the console (green arrows) and the lights outside, ( will just stay 'on') Played with the fuses and such, same thing. Turning signals do same thing, blink 1 or 2 times then frozen light

It has been doing this for a while, though it took like 15 secondes ( of either flasing or blinkering/turning :) before it would 'freeze'

:banghead: TIA

you need a new flasher, Haynes manual says on a 96 its located on the left side of instrument panel in the fuse panel. There is two flashers top is turn and bottom is hazzard, I would replace them both.

Thanks for the help.
I hate all these interior electrical XJ nightmares I have :)

Back