• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest 2010

Reminds me of my grand children before Christmas.:doh:

and dont you just feel horrable making em wait.:tears: where are the details? how much for camping, sign up sheet, trail run list, come on man im trying to plan a trip here i need vital info!!! :helpme:

We are going to try and get a registration set up shortly.[/QUOTE]

That was 2/16, but hay, I can sure wait. I'm an old man too & I understand all you're going through.

Well im out for this year unless i can pull a miracle together to get this rearend fixed and payed for. but looks to be at least two months before i have enough.

(Whistles loudly)

any updates?
I know I'm as bothersome as a hemroid about this but can't make plans when we don't know WTF is going on.....

Thanks

.!.:D.!.

Hey everyone, I am from the Midwest, but happen to be heading to the BV area on the 23rd, not sure of our exact plans yet but it sure would be cool to catch a run with you. My in-laws live right up the road from the Arrowhead, in Twin Lakes, so we will be in the area most of the week. Is there a plan of any kind yet as far as what trails you will be running?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hay guys, we haven't heard from the OLD MAN Tom in 3 weeks, is he planning this & should someone call him? He's almost as old as me & things can happen like dementia...

Hey Thom, kiss my ass. Isn't there a rule about having to have an XJ to participate???? :laugh:

The dates have been set. The campground is arrainged. The trail schedule is fluid because whether we set a schedule or not, it always changes on the spur of the moment with ColoradoFest anyway.

The BBQ is handled.

We have more swag for the raffle than we have had in quite a while. The BOD had stepped up and this is well in hand.

I am awaiting to put up a formal sign up list until I get the final costs on the shirts. I would have had this handled if life hadn't gotten in the way. It will be handled, just chill.

Hay Tom, I wasn't mean in my comments, just playful & I was only 1 of 6 so I shouldn't really have to kiss anywhere.

Tom -- totally understand on the fluid schedule bit. However, the only run I know I want to make for sure (given limited time availability) is the overnight on Holy Cross... should I pick a date that I like and see if the fluid schedule follows me??:kissyou:

Back