• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Recall

Gonepostal

NAXJA Forum User
Well us out of staters want to know...............are we getting the goons recalled or not?

Well us out of staters want to know...............are we getting the goons recalled or not?

I don't think the polls have closed yet. I haven't heard anything either.

Yes - 52% No - 48%

More than 2/3 ballots have been counted so far. Looks like we're in good shape. Im on pins and needles over here.

Looks like both of them are getting the boot. Good job guys.

I'm so damn proud. The Libs tried some pretty crafty stuff though. My office backs right up to CC and they were shuttling students down to the polls between classes today. All paid for by Bloomberg no doubt. Disgusting. And guess what? THEY STILL LOST!!!

Last edited:
I read that Bloomberg tried to pay to get his way, I am happy to see he failed. This is only the start I hope nation wide. Don't mess with gun rights.

It isn't over yet but I think we can have the fat lady start warming up for a victory chant.

Way to go my southern brothers and sisters!

That guy is an idiot. I just watch the video in flores post and he said he doesn't think recalls are a good way to govern, how else does he expect us to take out the trash?

even for folks who might not agree with the gun control at issue (few and far between here), this is a serious victory for representative government on a local level ... when local reps completely blow off the values and opinions of their constituency, there ARE consequences! :cheers:

Back