• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter "Moab Spring Fling" MAY 23-29

When do you wanna attend the "Moab Spring Fling"?

• May 9th - 15th

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • May 16th - 22nd

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • May 23rd - 29th

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Colorado Chapter "Moab Spring Fling"

Seems as tho not too many people are as excited about this trip as there were last year. Are the dates not gonna work out for the majority? Is everybodys XJ under major construction? Did everyone sell there XJ and buy a WJ/ZJ/Duster? Am I just impatient and want to go to Moab badly? (That one is a "yes") :D

Anybody got some feed back?

I'm just curious on how many people are looking to go in May, I really don't mind seeing some WJ/ZJ out there with us and I would really like to see a Duster out on the trails any day :D

Personally, my schedule has gone to shit, so I haven't committed to any dates -- If'n there's a group and I can find the time, I'd love to give the WJ its virgin exposure to Moab...

I would love to go in May if it is just a weekend trip. David is in school until June 1st.

I miss JZ's and red rocks... Sounds like a country song. :guitar:

Any trail ideas for the end of May trip?
Or how about just White Rim?
I am in, as long as my schedule stays open and someone from work can bring my work stuff back to Denver, so I can leave from Snowmass and go right to Moab.

I'd love to join up, but I'd only most likely be able to make a saturday regardless of which weekend it is.

I just got an urgent note for all of you guys. The event has been canceled and all of you are supposed to meet over at my place and help me move. :gee:

LOL. That's a little less scenic, Tom... where ya moving?

Just about 5 miles. I will be on the north shore of Boyd Lake, just a couple miles off of I25. It's a little 4500 sq ft place. The only problem is that it only has a three car garage. The one I was wanting had a 5 car garage.

I bet it did!

Not to try and dodge moving Tom, but it is looking more and more like the fam and I will be in the Moab vicinity on memorial day weekend -- potentially exploring the "maze" district in canyonlands NP...

All right boys and girls this is coming up sooner than we think! Who's in?

I need to make some campground reservations. I'm gonna camp with the group this year. I would like to suggest this place. What do you all think? I know they are wheeler friendly and have really nice shower facilitys. A nice looking pool too for the fam. Cabins and stuff for those that need them.
http://canyonlandsrv.com/

I'm in. And I don't really care where we set up as long as we have the ability to gather around a pit fire and BS after a day's 'wheeling. I've heard good things about Canyonlands and the rates aren't too bad. :thumbup:

I still don't see that dates have been agreed on :dunno: I'm still trying to figure out a way to get out there...

I'm in as long as its the week of the 9th or the week of the 23rd. I'm working back in the oilfield so theres no budging on the days off I get. I hope we can settle on one of those weeks, I can't wait to get out there! Doesn't matter to me where we stay either, Ill make reservations once it deciced.

MAY 23-29

Be there!

I'm looking like I may be there the following week... kiddies' school schedule is getting in the way before Memorial Day weekend. :(

Anyone else gonna make this trip? Looking a little thin on participants.......

wishing we could... Moab is either a couple days in early june, or october, I think at this point.

I'm limiting myself to one wheeling trip this year. Goin' to Alaska with my pop in August, and got another young un due in September, so I'll keep my wheeling time for CoFest.

I would like to, but won't know till mid May. And I would only be able to go the last half. Earliest I would be able to drive into Moab would be may 25th.

Back