• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado chapter designs.

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
I've been playing with photoshop.
Figured I would share the designs with the chapter.
I'm going to do more in the near future.
First attempt at logo design. A bit busy for t shirts. But worth a share
0-Untitled-1-psd_zpse5ae6316.jpg

Latest logo design
0-NAXJALOGO-psd_zpsf89f850e.jpg

I have a 30 day trial of photoshop and then I will be buying it.

The logo still has to be accepted by bod before we move forward with t shirts.
I'm going to do a version with green lettering instead of red.
Ill post it up when it's done.
These are all just ideas right now.

I like the 2nd one. Could you put a little more definition on only the tires and the mountain tops. It would tell a story. THIS IS COLORADO!

I like the 2nd one. Could you put a little more definition on only the tires and the mountain tops. It would tell a story. THIS IS COLORADO!

I dont know if i can... I haven't figured out how.
Ill try to highlight the mountains more but I doubt I can do anything with the tires. Haha. I'm still learning.

You and your green............ :laugh:

You're on the right track for shirt silk screening images. I kinda dig the license plate thing...... but your choice of Jeep sucks....... I like the one to the lower left better.... :D

Troy, don't you mean the upper left? I dig the first one with all of the rigs.

I agree on second image idea for a shirt design. (first one is great for like a poster)
I think the red lettering looks good, matches feel of forum. :thumbup:

... but your choice of Jeep sucks....... :D

Hey now you dirty donut eatin SOB! :twak: :D

I'd like the 2nd one if the Jeep was a little more clear. The first one with all the rigs is pretty sweet also!

I like the license plate idea and the second one. I agree that first one would be best as a poster. The green is cool but the red is more fitting with the forum.

Like I said before. These are all just "ideas"

I still have to make a final version.
I picked that picture because it was the easiest to edit
I may do a few more with different rigs and then we can vote for everyone's favorite design.

I'm still learning this new photoshop.
I'm sure I will have my skills locked in before I do the final.

The lack of a front fender and the black around the rear tire on the second one makes it hard to identify it as an XJ for most peeps.

The first one is nice but getting them printed is going to be a pain. On a black shirt, they first have to print a white underlayment, then print the pix on top of the white. Not all shops can do it and they charge more.

The lack of a front fender and the black around the rear tire on the second one makes it hard to identify it as an XJ for most peeps. .

Lack of a front fender?

Nice work Cody! I can't decide... :)

Man..... I really like that last one for some reason. Can't put my finger on it..... Looks familiar.....

:D

Ya but first design is only one of a CURRENTLY owned rig. The other two have been sold or parted.....
..!..:D..!..

Back