• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

This may be the earliest evidence of both; a man in a seat cover holding a JZ...
View attachment 7172

Indeed, such an amazing time that was. That's the "PG" picture..... there are others where "Mr Weenkie" made appearances from the hole in the seat cover....:laugh3:

I'm getting ready to put my tow rig back on the road so I need to insure it and then pay the tags... Do you think I should advocate to defund the police so I can drive without proper tags and insurance ?

No.

I'm getting ready to put my tow rig back on the road so I need to insure it and then pay the tags... Do you think I should advocate to defund the police so I can drive without proper tags and insurance ?

You a funny kid, you have no police where you live! Everywhere else you drive, you may not be eligible to vote... :laugh:

You a funny kid, you have no police where you live! Everywhere else you drive, you may not be eligible to vote... :laugh:

We have police the sub station is right in town along with a state patrol officer... I'm just looking to save money on my car insurance without Geico...lol... but in the hills nearly everyone has a gun safe , so while we have police they are basicly just there to come and take a statement after the the intruder takes the room temperature challenge . I always get a kick out people who drive into the mountains to steal things ...lol... more folks up here are armed than the city we even have Two free local gun ranges that you can hear rapid fire well in excess of a legal magazine ;-)

Oh... my XJ has sat for so long I think my oil pump screen may have built sludge up on it . Yesterday it was running quiet then a knocking sound started it was very mild them went away . It wasn't making the sound cold just states and went away. The oil in it was fresh but it has been sitting in there since August of 2017 so while it has all of 3 hours on it the 3 month guideline is well past I used synthetic and Mobil 1 so it's not the filter falling apart like the lower end filters...lol... man I don't feel like pulling the pan to clean or replace that pump last time I did the rear main seal I got oil dripped on my melon for almost 45 minutes under that thing ...I guess I can add pan drop at oil change it's better than blowing the motor .

Lol... I do find it funny when virtue signaling people jump my case crying racism when I simply point out a character flaw in someone that has nothing to do with their race ...Because after I get tired of that game I like to point out my Hair color is listed as BLACK ...lol... and that's because I'm part Native American, so yeah keep on trucking and miss me with the virture. This tain't intended for anyone in here just kinda the recent climate were in since it has the " virtuous " people in places preaching their values and shouting loudly at anyone who expresses a different opinion on recent events .

I will take you at your word that you’re not sending that to anyone on here per se, but we have had a dialogue on the subject.

For me this is a time of learning. Your feelings and thoughts are valid. And how you interpret the climate is as well. For me, I had to get outside of my comfort zone, and have some conversations that seemed would be uncomfortable, but we’re enlightening and much easier then expected. I have reached out to my black friends to not just check on them and how they are perceiving the latest social injustice in the news... but to listen to them. About everything from being expected to be a young athlete in the predominantly white schools, to being uninvited to certain functions based solely on skin color, to getting less pay for the same job despite having a more developed resume, to wrongful arrests/ never getting “let off” a speeding ticket, the fear of the police from a young age, to full on racist attacks and bigotry.
I had to put my experiences and biases aside and really hear the perspectives of my black friends to try and understand what they are going through and what the movement is about to THEM.

The best thing I’ve gained is the need to listen and learn. From all sides and perspectives.. even though some things might make me react a certain way, I’ve found I’m not a victim in any of this and need to be an ally to anyone I can help to actually make positive lasting change.

Just my 2 pennies...

Hope you get some wheel time on that beastXj... mine now has the rear end out getting stripped of rust and crud for paint and new suspension.. my god the front leaf bolts were a total FING nightmare!! Once we are road worthy I’m pumped up to wheel with y’all... then slowly convince some of ya to help twist some pipe! LMMFAO

But seriously, who wants to tap a steering box for beers???? :cheers:

Last edited:
I will take you at your word that you’re not sending that to anyone on here per se, but we have had a dialogue on the subject.

For me this is a time of learning. Your feelings and thoughts are valid. And how you interpret the climate is as well. For me, I had to get outside of my comfort zone, and have some conversations that seemed would be uncomfortable, but we’re enlightening and much easier then expected. I have reached out to my black friends to not just check on them and how they are perceiving the latest social injustice in the news... but to listen to them. About everything from being expected to be a young athlete in the predominantly white schools, to being uninvited to certain functions based solely on skin color, to getting less pay for the same job despite having a more developed resume, to wrongful arrests/ never getting “let off” a speeding ticket, the fear of the police from a young age, to full on racist attacks and bigotry.
I had to put my experiences and biases aside and really hear the perspectives of my black friends to try and understand what they are going through and what the movement is about to THEM.

The best thing I’ve gained is the need to listen and learn. From all sides and perspectives.. even though some things might make me react a certain way, I’ve found I’m not a victim in any of this and need to be an ally to anyone I can help to actually make positive lasting change.

Just my 2 pennies...

Hope you get some wheel time on that beastXj... mine now has the rear end out getting stripped of rust and crud for paint and new suspension.. my god the front leaf bolts were a total FING nightmare!! Once we are road worthy I’m pumped up to wheel with y’all... then slowly convince some of ya to help twist some pipe! LMMFAO

But seriously, who wants to tap a steering box for beers???? :cheers:

Most of those things you mention are fairly false ... much like narrative of racially based shootings as when facts come out a week or so later that narrative is usually crushed but somehow still remains in play...example Trayvon was shot while he was bashing a person head into the concrete;-)

When I hear someone call someone a racist today it carries about the same weight as if someone claimed my neighbor to be a witch

From the destruction of the economy to the city of "chaz" ... it's been one rough years so far for the country . Democratic governors won't let business full open but they let protesters and riots go on in their states ? ... and now I don't see much social distancing in our newest country of " chaz" where " peaceful protesters " have taken over 6 blocks of downtown Seattle and claimed it their own country... the governor let's this continue guess that Covid 19 is cured by identity politic protest, looting , and riots but jobs and working people are threat to the health of others ?

LMMFAO nah man nothing I mentioned was false.

You cant possibly expect anyone to believe that you are the all powerful all knowing and see every (in your eyes NON) injustice in the country? Thats silly.

Ive said my piece... I think Ive been posting in the wrong CO thread tho lol peaceout

LMMFAO nah man nothing I mentioned was false.

You cant possibly expect anyone to believe that you are the all powerful all knowing and see every (in your eyes NON) injustice in the country? Thats silly.

Ive said my piece... I think Ive been posting in the wrong CO thread tho lol peaceout

I don't believe I'm the side of the discussion that is expecting anyone to believe I'm all knowing .

This is America today not the 1950s . Systematic racism really is not a thing . much of what you and others label as racial injustice are interactions that take place in society between all colors but due to that word that keeps being used in daily society by the those that wish to keep that idea alive these interactions are labelled as "racail social injustice " . The Floyd case is a very good example of this false label as you simply have a career criminal who was mishandled by a cop resulting in death, which that is terrible, but nothing screams racial injustice. In fact of the officers involved you had White , Asian, Hispanic, and Black... No one is talking about Floyd knowing Derek Chauvin from working at the same club together as security or that of how Floyd's life style may have had hand in what took place that day ... nope we're just labeling it a racial social injustice .

Much of the cases they keep pasting up as examples of innocent people shot by cops for simply being Black on a Friday night were cases where the initial story was debunked when supporting evidence showed up , but months and years later individuals ate still posting these faces up with complete disregard for those facts.

I'm not saying that here and there you may not find a real racist person...lol... that mindset isn't just set aside for Whites, but that occasional person doesn't make for claiming that America is a system of racism...thats just a disengeous talking point.

Institutionalized racism exists just about the same as dies my White privilege does ;-)

You're in the Colorado b.s. thread, but not everyone living in Colorado is part of the Blue wave , so it's not always going to be an echo chamber of liberal ideology.

But hey if you ever need your jeep towed hone via trailer from a trail fail ... I'll still help you out despite the difference in view.

Sorry man... hearing a white person (with a touch of Native American) talk about how equal things are seems irrational at best. How you can speak for others is beyond me... and how quick you are to discredit my friends is narrow minded as well.

The whole point of the movement is less about Floyd, more about educating folks like you who think everything is hunky dorey out there.

Where do you live? Colorado is a pretty white state in my experience.. can’t just believe everything you see on Fox News bro! :D

Thanks for the trailer offer... with your 3 hours of wheel time in 3 years.... trailer should be empty any how huh?? �� juuuust messin

Sorry man... hearing a white person (with a touch of Native American) talk about how equal things are seems irrational at best. How you can speak for others is beyond me... and how quick you are to discredit my friends is narrow minded as well.

The whole point of the movement is less about Floyd, more about educating folks like you who think everything is hunky dorey out there.

Where do you live? Colorado is a pretty white state in my experience.. can’t just believe everything you see on Fox News bro! :D

Thanks for the trailer offer... with your 3 hours of wheel time in 3 years.... trailer should be empty any how huh?? �� juuuust messin

While things aren't remotely hokey dorey out there...

Until BOTH (or all) sides are willing to sit down, and listen to EACH OTHER and have what would be very uncomfortable conversations for any/all of them...thing will likely continue to be the same old same old. 9/11 brought us "together", and look at us now. We tend to just quickly "forget", say "meh" and move right along.

Your input isn't made anymore valid than the next person simply because as you state " consulted with your (Black friends)"... lol... WTF are you EF Hutton ? Furthermore the opinion of a few Black people you know doesn't make their opinions fact . Many Black people are taught from birth that there is this racial injustice that Is always present everywhere and is the reason for every short coming in their life ... so when you speak.to your Black friends there's a very good chance their view of things is delusional

Isn't it funny you say a person like myself isn't granted to have an opinion despite living and working in the same world as everyone else day to day as if this wouldn't expose me to viewing these harsh ever pre-sent injustices you speak of...lol... it's actually sometimes the opposite as I've seen persons of color let slide for things that others aren't simply because no one wants to deal with the claims of " racism ".

Obviously it can't be about Floyd he was not a victim of racial injustice...just a career criminal who played in traffic too long and became the victim of crime himself . The sad thing is much of the things are just like Floyd and that's why people like myself refuse to be fed the lies and " educated" . White privilege is a myth...lol... while not many are commenting I'm sure 99% of Naxja viwers are not seeing where they have been granted this so called "privilege " ... class privileges are real white privilege is pure fantasy.

I find it funny you are trying to "educate" me on a topic by your own admission don't have the credentials to be teaching a class in , but then again I always find the calling card of the far left to be that of hypocrisy .

Folks like yourself are killing the country... your midrset is why Seattle has the nation of CHAZ occupying 6 city blocks . It's why every democratic city has suffered riots .looting and murders at the hands of " peaceful protesters " it's why America is going down the toilet .

While things aren't remotely hokey dorey out there...

Until BOTH (or all) sides are willing to sit down, and listen to EACH OTHER and have what would be very uncomfortable conversations for any/all of them...thing will likely continue to be the same old same old. 9/11 brought us "together", and look at us now. We tend to just quickly "forget", say "meh" and move right along.

I think the issue I have here is I'm just a Blue collar worker I don't seem to have any of these white privileges that I'm said to have and the co workers I've had that were Black all appeared to have the same benefits in life as I do ... So for the most part I don't believe White privilege exists I do believe class privilege exists. I'm also tired of being told that the average person in America is what needs to change and " check our privilege "... my check must have bounced ;-)

Let's talk jobsite storage boxes ... Anyone have experience with Kobalt or Ridgid ? . I bought some regular truck tool boxes from Lund in chrome for the the trailer and one for the pickup, but I want to put one of these jobsite boxes up front on the header where the generator is going . I'd like to store the tools I don't want to get wet in there like the smaller handler 210 In going to designate for trail trip duty. Plan is to have the trailer as fully functioning fabrication unit at trail head for the large trips and such ... lol... but I don't want to put $1000 dollar tools in a box that leaks.

Your input isn't made anymore valid than the next person simply because as you state " consulted with your (Black friends)"... lol... WTF are you EF Hutton ? Furthermore the opinion of a few Black people you know doesn't make their opinions fact . Many Black people are taught from birth that there is this racial injustice that Is always present everywhere and is the reason for every short coming in their life ... so when you speak.to your Black friends there's a very good chance their view of things is delusional

Isn't it funny you say a person like myself isn't granted to have an opinion despite living and working in the same world as everyone else day to day as if this wouldn't expose me to viewing these harsh ever pre-sent injustices you speak of...lol... it's actually sometimes the opposite as I've seen persons of color let slide for things that others aren't simply because no one wants to deal with the claims of " racism ".

Obviously it can't be about Floyd he was not a victim of racial injustice...just a career criminal who played in traffic too long and became the victim of crime himself . The sad thing is much of the things are just like Floyd and that's why people like myself refuse to be fed the lies and " educated" . White privilege is a myth...lol... while not many are commenting I'm sure 99% of Naxja viwers are not seeing where they have been granted this so called "privilege " ... class privileges are real white privilege is pure fantasy.

I find it funny you are trying to "educate" me on a topic by your own admission don't have the credentials to be teaching a class in , but then again I always find the calling card of the far left to be that of hypocrisy .

Folks like yourself are killing the country... your midrset is why Seattle has the nation of CHAZ occupying 6 city blocks . It's why every democratic city has suffered riots .looting and murders at the hands of " peaceful protesters " it's why America is going down the toilet .

https://youtu.be/CqBOQqz5ZRIl

Back