• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I found a paper towel roll to be better in the end run.

The tool is nice, but can be a pain to use.

Mine has never been a "push against the node and it gives it to you".

Its always been more of a "use one hand to hold it, the other to push the rods down"

Whenever I tried to get it to fit a notch, the rods would just push around the side of the tube.

It can work very well, but it can also be frustrating.

I bought one of those too and this is one of the issues I was having. I need a 3rd hand. Trying to hold the long tube in place while figure out the notch at the hoop was...difficult. I have a notcher that works great for 90s but that's about it. I've mostly just been using a grinder/cut off wheel and sander. I will definitely try the paper towel roll idea. I wasn't sure if there was some magical method I was missing

With that pipe master you're supposed to tack a piece of scrap where your tube is going and then use the pipe master to figure out the notch.

Truggy and my xj are both on the market currently. The Jeeps of yesteryear haunt us.

It's on rock crawler classified on Facebook. It's on another page and Jd tagged led in it

It's on rock crawler classified on Facebook. It's on another page and Jd tagged led in it

Can't find Truggy, yours or the flamed TJ....... got links?

It's for sale for $4200, about 3 times what I'd pay for it.

Rundown from the ad:

Comanche project
Brighton, CO
$4,200
-Jeep Comanche
-Caged, winch bumper, boatsides,
-Corbeau seats
-Hydro-assist
-4-link rear upper triandulated
-3-link front 3 piece cross member
-Dana 30 front 4:56, locked, C-gussets, sleeved, drilled and slotted rotors, cross over steering, dual piston calipers
-Dana 44 rear 4:56, locked, trusses, drilled and slotted rotors
-coils front and rear
-front and rear driveshaft
-removable doors manual windows

-aev wheels
-Your choice of 37s or 35s

Parts needed to be completed

-transfer case
-shocks
- extended brake lines
-Miscellaneous hardware

Don't have time to build it. Almost all the parts are here to complete it

someone please go burn that poor whore of a truggy to the ground .... so sad needs to be put out of its misery

George any better quality images? Like to share more but the quality is junk.

Unfortunately my brother was camera bitch and he was not sober . I'll have to look around and see who else got pics . Those crappy pics reaaallly piss me off even the video is all over the place . He really butchered my run up Cleveland . You know drugs are bad when they leave you with the inability to simply stand still and point a camera .

And yet some drugs are good. Never mind the shakes, I was in such bad shape I could not even lift my daughters camera 3 years ago, much less hold it steady LOL. Steroids saved my life and got me back on my feet. But they are often a two sided coin if used too long.....

My friend can not even hold a screw driver steady for simple mechanic work with out a beer an hour before.

Anyway, good news my daughter got her muffler pipe leaks welded up at one of the 2 shops Hypoid suggested here. She was very happy with their service. They also found a bad spot forming near the oil pan and fixed it as well as the one on the back side of the muffler Hypoid saw in the video. Thanks!!!!

If you all want real quality photos you should hire a broke, hungry college student, Pro-photographer that loves jeeps. I know one right in your back yard, LOL.

Unfortunately my brother was camera bitch and he was not sober . I'll have to look around and see who else got pics . Those crappy pics reaaallly piss me off even the video is all over the place . He really butchered my run up Cleveland . You know drugs are bad when they leave you with the inability to simply stand still and point a camera .

And yet some drugs are good. Never mind the shakes, I was in such bad shape I could not even lift my daughters camera 3 years ago, much less hold it steady LOL. Steroids saved my life and got me back on my feet. But they are often a two sided coin if used too long.....

My friend can not even hold a screw driver steady for simple mechanic work with out a beer an hour before.

Anyway, good news my daughter got her muffler pipe leaks welded up at one of the 2 shops Hypoid suggested here. She was very happy with their service. They also found a bad spot forming near the oil pan and fixed it as well as the one on the back side of the muffler Hypoid saw in the video. Thanks!!!!

If you all want real quality photos you should hire a broke, hungry college student, Pro-photographer that loves jeeps. I know one right in your back yard, LOL.

Ummm, that would be Mr. Toscano, who does not know the way of the RENIX. He does live and work in Colorado Springs, and has met face-to-face with many of our members here in Colorado. ;)

Photos are easy to take on trail ...my brothers substance use is far from a few beers on trail and it's far from just alcohol .

Back