• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

and im going to check out the XJ trade here in an hour or so. =) hopefully ill be bringing her home tonight or tomorrow.

wheeling with mike and some other people at eagle rock sunday! this time i wont puss out!

Just got back home with my new xj. 97, auto, lots of miles, runs well despite an issue causing it to run blubbery rich and leave diesel-esque smoke clouds. Gonna put the scanner on it tomorrow to see what's up with that. Then some tlc here and there and get it up to trail ready status for next season.

Now I just need to dump the leaf spring eating clunker of an 88.

Just got back home with my new xj.

Pics or SPOBI. :twak:

I'll have some RE 5.5" leaf packs available next week....... wanna work a part-trade for your '88? :D

wanna work a part-trade for your '88? :D

And everyone says I'm bad! What are you getting a donor rig to mcantard?
And what's this spobi crap? I thought the kids were the ones supposed to be confusing you old guys. (ok, old in 9 days :gee:)

No pics yet- the transaction was barely pre-darkness, and it'll look a lot better with a wash job and re-blackening the flares. It's red- Booger II? :D

Not sure what level of build it'll be getting just yet..

Troy, believe it or not I have several people with dibs on the old junker. Crazy, I tell you, they obviously haven't driven it. The overall POS-ness of the whole thing (new word?) is why I never modded it, it just wasn't worth the effort and money. Now I have no excuse. Hell I might even get my name in RED for the first time ever.

If you don't know what SPOBI is, you've certainly never heard of Booger either. It means Stop Passing On Bunk Information, or similar words with the same meaning. Old school NAXJA stuff.

Ya I'm definitely outta the loop on the old school lingo. I'm guessing booger is the name of a previous jeep. But who knows. ANYTHING Is possible in the CO chPter lol

And everyone says I'm bad! What are you getting a donor rig to mcantard?
And what's this spobi crap? I thought the kids were the ones supposed to be confusing you old guys. (ok, old in 9 days :gee:)

LOL! Heck no. McTard is on his own for any more donations....... His rig ain't allowed at my place - my liability insurance rates are high enough...... and I haven't had a tetanus shot in quite a while........ :D

SPOBI - just one way we old guys try to keep the playing field level! :laugh3:

........ now shup and go text or sumpthin'.

:D

Troy, believe it or not I have several people with dibs on the old junker. .

No worries - your earlier post made it sound like you might have a hard time getting it gone.

Ya know..... I'm thinking that "Booger" might even be before my time??? :dunno:

Here's Booger:
171-12.jpg

Nothing special now but at the time the number of known xj's on 35's in the country could be counted on one hand. Gawd I feel old. :D

Ah. Yeah, I believe that just may be a bit before I got involved over here. The last off road rig I remember you having looked like a beat up promo vehicle for Chik-fil-A with water-filled Swampers and a square tube "cage" ......... :roflmao:

What trail is that?
Ah poor guy. Guess mason will have to rely on frankz oh wait. He already pissed him off. So its crimzon or stang.

Back