• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cobra 75 WX ST Handheld CB Radio

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Tis the season to get things you don't really need! I just received a brand new Cobra 75 WX ST CB radio. This hasn't even been pulled out of the box. I have one that I've been using since about 2000.

It is the all-in-one hand held with 40 channels, weather band, and a remote mount system.

Here is the link to the Cobra website, selling it at $120 + shipping. https://www.cobra.com/products/recreational/c-75-wx-st

Buy the radio only for $90.

For $100 I will sell the radio and include a 41" whip antenna and magnetic mount that comes with a 15' cord. Not sure the brand - bought it at a TA Truck Stop.

For $110 I will sell the radio and include a 4 foot Firestick KW4 antenna - I have no mounts for this one.

For $120 I will sell the radio and both antennas.

I will not ship the antennas, but will consider shipping the radio only - at your cost.

Make an offer.

Need to sell so I can get a locker...

I have had one of these for quite some time. I like the fact that there is no "radio" to mount. It is all in the mike. There is only a small one inch cube connector to mount somewhere. I mounted mine under the passenger's seat.

You can plug in an external speaker as well.

I switched over from my midland handheld to this. I like the application a lot better if you want a handheld unit.

Back