• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Co Joined twins

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody else watch that show last nite on the co-joined 16 year old twins out in the midwest ?. Freaked alot of poeple out here. I thought it was interesting as they were working on getting their drivers license, one controls the left side the other controls the right...I was awestruck after watching it.... and issues like do they get paid as one person or two, do they have to take two drivers tests, do they file seperate tax returns, my daughter had more 'intimate' questions that I won't go into here, needless to say they were somewhat disturbing coming from my little girl [19yo]....

I saw it also...kind of awestriking.

I was really quite impressed with the parents. I have to believe a lot of parents would play the "poor pitiful us" card, but they were determined to raise the girls normally.

It was cool to see them playing softball, volleyball, everything! Wow!

I personally found it very interesting.

hah your little girl is a year older then me but ya if she was thinking what i am thinking that does draw quite a few ? marks i saw a show about like 30year old girls stuck like that and one was even married but they are connected at the head so the rest of their bodies were normal:dunno:

zachxj01 said:
hah your little girl is a year older then me but ya if she was thinking what i am thinking that does draw quite a few ? marks i saw a show about like 30year old girls stuck like that and one was even married but they are connected at the head so the rest of their bodies were normal:dunno:

Holy run on sentence Batman!

What channel was this program on? I think I may have seen it some time ago, it sounds familiar.

My g/f works down at the World Famous Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Needless to say, she comes home with some pretty good tales.

Last month, a woman was touring the facility. She knew she would be delivering conjoined tots, and that it would be rough. The Clinic staff was making plans on what had to be done. SHE WENT INTO LABOR DURING THE TOUR. And only part of the team was available. From what my g/f can tell me, the procedure was successful, and both infants survived. Beyond that, I have no details.

i found it pretty amazing how they functioned (limbs wise) like they had one brain. the softball hitting was pretty cool. them girls have a nice swing. the biggest thing for me was when they started talking about the girls having kids down the road...that is a huge can of worms.

cheers,

jj

However there are some other rather interesting posiblities :firedevil yea, I know, sick....:gag:

RichP said:
However there are some other rather interesting posiblities :firedevil yea, I know, sick....:gag:
Forgive my feeble imagination. Please post pics.

Back