• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(CO) F & R black '90 bumpers & hitch *FREE*

Colorado_XJ

Village Idiot #1287
Just like the header states. Endcaps intact and little wear. Rear bumper is bent a little from a parking lot incident a couple years ago, but it will still bolt-on fine. No bumper brackets...they were all rusted out. The hitch is either a HiddenHitch or Draw-Tite rear class 3, no harware, just the hitch. The hitch has some rust on it, but nothing major. These items are free to anyone local that can come and get them or someone on the way from Colorado Springs to Grand Junction (heading there in a couple weekends). I don't wanna ship them, so please don't ask. I just need them out of the garage ASAP or they will be in the scrap bin at work. If interested, your best bet is a PM to me. Thanks for looking!

-Rich

Oh, and the front bumper has 2 fully functional Bosch fog lights mounted on the top lip. Just another freeby!

-Rich

Back