• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO - D35/Warn Full-Floater/4.56/ARB

ccotter3

NAXJA Forum User
I am lowering the price of this to $500 which includes:
Cherokee Dana 35
Warn Full-Floater with Hubs
4.56 Gears
ARB
5 on 5.5" Wheel Bolt Pattern
Drum Brakes

ARB Compressor with wiring
3-5 on 5.5" Wheels

I also have the matching front-end but the housing is bent and I am taking the ARB for use in my Cherokee. I will have an 4.56 open-diff available after the swap however.

what year did this come out of????..i have a 97 will this fit it and will you ship it to texas??...i'm interested in the front to...are you gonna sell the carrier and the gears for the front too??..Len

I'm interested, as well. How many miles (roughly) are on the thing...and how severe of trail use? And which hubs are on the setup? And the 4.56 open diff is something I'd be intersted, too. If txlen doesn't take it, I'm next in line for this! I could even drive out to get it. Like I need an excuse to hit the mountains!

-Rich

I wish I had more info on the history but I purchased the axles with an 87 Cherokee and some other parts that was being put together as a builder. I think the axles had been sitting around for a few years but I don't know what type of use they had prior to that. The hubs are the manual locking style and I'm not 100% sure but pretty sure that the spring perches are the same on all model year Cherokees. I can get some measurements if needed to be sure. I would have a brake job and a diff service done on the rear-end since it's been sitting for so long. I would be happy to discuss options with the front-end since I don't think I will be able to use any of the front-end parts other than the ARB. I don't have any problem shipping but the buyer would have to pay the cost and I expect it wouldn't be cheap. You can give me a call at 970-547-1115 and I would be happy to answer any other questions. I can also get some pictures on Monday and email them.

I PM'd you, but I have one more question. With the Warn FF kit, they require that 10"+ AMC drums be used. So what exactly are the rear drum brakes (any idea)?

-Rich

I actually don't know but the axles came off a rig that was wrecked (that is why the D30 housing is bent) so I assume the brakes on the rear are in working order. I will post more info on the condition early this week when I get more info on the 4x4 shop that is inspecting them for me.

ok..ok..i'm waiting....

txlen said:
what year did this come out of????..i have a 97 will this fit it and will you ship it to texas??...i'm interested in the front to...are you gonna sell the carrier and the gears for the front too??..Len

Sorry, thought I had replied earlier. I think the rears spring perches are all the same on Cherokees but not 100% sure. I would be glad to measure for you if you like. I can do the front minus the housing which is bent and the ARB/R&P for $300. My open-diff 4.56 will be available in the next week or two which I can do for an additional $200. The buyer would have to pay for the shipping. I will have more information on the condition early next week when I get the report from the 4x4 shop that is inspecting them for me. Feel free to call me tomorrow (Sunday) at 970-547-1115 with any questions.

Got the report from the shop and everything is in working order. They checked the ARB and it's operational and the rest of the components are in working order. I am willing to sell the rear-only, or the rear plus the front parts, minus the ARB/R&P or the rear plus an open-diff/4.56 2001 front-end. Anyone who is interested please give me a call at 970-547-1115.

ok..so you want to sell the complete D35 rearend with 4.56 in it...gears and all, and an open diff D30 with 4.56 in it is that what you are saying????..Len

My preference would be to keep the D30/Full-Floater/4.56/ARB to use on the front of my rig in the future and to just sell the rear-end by itself with the ARB Compressor for the price listed of $500. However, if you need a front-end with 4.56's I am willing to work with you. If you would prefer I gave you a call you can PM your number or call me at 970-547-1115.

Back