• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clrusty's new ride - WrenchFest Oct 8th

Sounds good to me, any trail driving?

Not for this weekend. You will be close to Golden Mountain in Sparta if you come down Hwy 111 though.

Ohhh alright, i might check that out, but my cherokee is 2wd unfortunately.. Im slowly collecting parts to do a 4wd conversion, just bought a 231 transfer case yesterday for $75

Received a package from the MWC swag dept. I didn't open the present yet since it isn't mine.

Thanks MWC!

Ed,

For those of us coming down 24, what is the best route to your place? I was going to go though Murfreesboro on 70 towards Woodbury and cun down, but Mapquest is showing going to I-24 exit 97 and the cutting back north on 53.

Ed,

For those of us coming down 24, what is the best route to your place? I was going to go though Murfreesboro on 70 towards Woodbury and cun down, but Mapquest is showing going to I-24 exit 97 and the cutting back north on 53.

Go to Woodbury via Murfreesboro. I will PM you.

hey yall i may be offline for a few days.if im not back on here before saturday i am looking so forward to seeing everyone at the build. in the process of moving in with a friend and all. losing the house and jeep and everything else sucked but im so glad to have friends that still care enough to help me . like everyone here in this group ,i still cant say thank you all enough. YellowX is picking me up first thing saturday morning to come down. i cant wait and this week is going to go by so slow,i know it will,,lol.. hope to be back online in a few days to see how everyone is doing..laters all.everyone take care and God Bless everyone of you..I know He has blessed me with a group of guys like yall..i am so thankfull for that,,see ya soon.

I hate to say this but you wont be getting any sliders . the price to ship them is super high. its not worth me sending them to ya.. Warn must charge an arm and a leg to ship them.

Sorry man.

I would love to provide, but i don't have anything to give. But ill be there to support it! From knoxville tennessee, I'm looking forward to this. Im doing a 2wd-4wd as well, so hopefully i can learn a thing or two.

rides in nc said that he would build some one of a kinda boat side sliders for rusty but just needed help on the shipping for about $250.00 they are frame stiffeners and sliders all in one and wrap up underneath to the unibody to make it smooth

rides in nc said that he would build some one of a kinda boat side sliders for rusty but just needed help on the shipping for about $250.00 they are frame stiffeners and sliders all in one and wrap up underneath to the unibody to make it smooth

We've already gotten frame stiffeners donated for the Jeep. I'll be stopping by HD offroad to pick them up.

Since you all are doing a 2wd-4wd conversion i have a question since i also am doing one to my cherokee. Do you have to replace the trans or can you just replace the output shaft? ‎or do you change the output of the 2wd trans to mate
-t-case with the shift linkage and handle
-front and rear drive shafts.

You can do it by just changing the shaft but the extra work to open the tranny and change the shaft would make swapping the tranny easier to a 4wd one. Not many have ever done the conversion by swapping the output shaft as to do such means you would have to have a 4wd trans and then why not just swap it in?

i recruited dan to come help... ill be bringing him with me.

lookin forward to it!

i recruited dan to come help... ill be bringing him with me.

lookin forward to it!

Good deal! Chattanooga is represented. It will be good to see you guys.

I talked to Andy last night and he has a hold up on the Upper arms. His supplier that does some of his parts has not sent them yet. SO from what I can tell the Upper and Lowers may not make it there by this weekend.

I talked to Andy last night and he has a hold up on the Upper arms. His supplier that does some of his parts has not sent them yet. SO from what I can tell the Upper and Lowers may not make it there by this weekend.

That's not good news.

Back