• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Climate Change Junk Scientists are self-destructing.....history repeats itself

Well, well, well.......the global wealth redistribution is in high gear, folks. Don't you feel all green and fuzzy inside, knowing that President Obama, who can't help balance our own budget, is funneling billions of dollars each year to the UN under the guise of junk science?

What morons re-elected Obama as their king?

EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson admitted to me that EPA’s global warming regulations are based primarily on the now exposed Climategate science of the completely discredited UN IPCC. The Atlantic Monthly said of Climategate "the stink of intellectual corruption is overpowering." And the UK Telegraph wrote that “This is the worst scientific scandal of our generation."

Of course, the focus of this year’s global warming conference – like all the conferences before – is not the environment. It’s about one thing: spreading the wealth around. As the Associated Press reported, “one of the main challenges will be raising climate aid for poor countries at a time when budgets are strained by financial turmoil.”

Three years ago, President Obama helped create a United Nations Green Slush Fund that would redistribute over $100 billion from developed countries to developing countries. While he has been racking up huge deficits and talking up tax increases, the President has already sent billions of American taxpayer dollars to the United Nations – and he’s managed to do it quietly so that no one will notice.

How many billions have already been handed over in the last three years? It’s hard to tell. There appears to be little in the way of transparency. Bloomberg reports that the European Union, the United States, Japan and other developed nations paid out in the range of $23 to $34 billion.

Of course, this is just the beginning. United Nations Climate Chief Christiana Figueres explained her job this way: “It is the most inspiring job in the world because what we are doing here is we are inspiring government, private sector, and civil society to [make] the biggest transformation that they have ever undertaken. The Industrial Revolution was also a transformation, but it wasn't a guided transformation from a centralized policy perspective. This is a centralized transformation that is taking place because governments have decided that they need to listen to science. So it's a very, very different transformation and one that is going to make the life of everyone on the planet very different.” This is the top UN Climate chief: she sees herself as the overseer of “transforming” the lives of everyone on the planet.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index....ecord_id=704a64c3-c4b6-0747-65d9-b2d6e8ebe36f

Last edited:
urban yans inability to invoke critical thought process and constant ad hominem......predictable

urban yans inability to invoke critical thought process and constant ad hominem......predictable

This is all old news, but it wasn't me that brought it up again. Just to be clear, Knorr does not describe a static atm. CO2 level. What he did was indicate that the proportion of the human contribution staying in the atm., (about 45%) was not increasing.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...-risen-dangerously-fast-rate-knorr/?mobile=nc

"The bad headline was then picked up by Science Daily, as is their wont:
[They later quietly fixed it, after being beaten up by the likes of Micheal Tobis and RealClimate -- but how about printing some sort of apology/explanation?]
The anti-science gang leaped all over themselves to turn this story into a real fairy tale — without the benefit of actually having read and/or understood this study and/or, apparently, even the press release. Ken Ward Jr. of the WV Charleston Gazette did a great debunking of one such piece of muddled nonsense by the Charleston Daily Mail‘s Don Surber, who declared on his blog that he had discovered “The Final Nail in the Global Warming Coffin,” ending “You can fool all of the people some of the time “” and some of the time is all Al Gore needed to make a pile of money.”"

Last edited:
"Knorr’s study is, of course, only about whether the fraction of human-emitted CO2 that stays in the atmosphere — the “airborne fraction — changes over time."

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...-risen-dangerously-fast-rate-knorr/?mobile=nc

If you start with 100 marbles in a bucket and add two marbles every day but then take out one marble every day, your bucket still gets heavier and heavier.

Blah, blah, blah, Earth was very hot, then it was very cold, then it warmed, then it cooled, it does what it does and we can’t do anything to change that!

Here is a fun fact on just how irrelevant we are, we nuked the hell out of Bikini Atoll island, rendering it unsafe to even look at for millions of years, today it is a nice place to dive and visit. And how about the fact that you can go visit Chernobyl without any protective gear, the fact is as far as the earth is concerned we are just ants.

The BS artists at East Anglia faked the hockey stick graph to get more funding, and algore got rich off of it. So stop arguing about it and go burn some dead dinosaurs wheeling.

But if you are a true believer you better get rid of your Jeep and move yourself to the tree hugger mobile boards, you would not want to be a hypocrite right?

Blah, blah, blah, Earth was very hot, then it was very cold, then it warmed, then it cooled, it does what it does and we can’t do anything to change that!

Here is a fun fact on just how irrelevant we are, we nuked the hell out of Bikini Atoll island, rendering it unsafe to even look at for millions of years, today it is a nice place to dive and visit. And how about the fact that you can go visit Chernobyl without any protective gear, the fact is as far as the earth is concerned we are just ants.

The BS artists at East Anglia faked the hockey stick graph to get more funding, and algore got rich off of it. So stop arguing about it and go burn some dead dinosaurs wheeling.

But if you are a true believer you better get rid of your Jeep and move yourself to the tree hugger mobile boards, you would not want to be a hypocrite right?

No.

We are very relevant. Proof is the temperature study conducted following the 911 disaster which documented how just grounding the entire airfleet for three days affected the regional temperatures.

Best

Boris

Say what you will. All that matters is that Rod Knee proved you wrong.
It's become a NAXJA tradition of sorts.

And there we have it folks.......like the junk science believers, truth is not important, proving those who oppose your opinion wrong is all that matters.

You finally own your junk.

Rod Knee has only proven that he's drunk on the coolaid served up by a Progressive, UN agenda 21 supporting, website that worships the Earth.

Last edited:
Well Rush Power Systems, the petrochemical tycoon Koch Brothers funded and accepted the results of a study conducted by an investigator who had been a GW skeptic that concluded GW is occurring. That does not mean the Koch Brothers or the researcher are hypocritical, it means they are objective.

Did you have anything to add about atmospheric CO2?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...declares-global-warming-real-article-1.969870

No.

We are very relevant. Proof is the temperature study conducted following the 911 disaster which documented how just grounding the entire airfleet for three days affected the regional temperatures.

Best

Boris

I am a professional and make my living by using statistics on a daily basis. A three day snapshot can't be conclusive. There are to many uncontrolled variables. I just love it. Every time there is a hot day, people blame global warming, but conveniently forget every cold day. I worked for NEON, the National Ecological Observatory Network, designing and testing environmental sensors. Not just temp and humidity but dozens of other parameters. The data shows, and it is independantly verified that for the last 10+ years, the climate has actually been getting colder on average. Even a time scale of tens of years is too short to make a meaninful analysis of a process that operates on hundreds and thousands of year cycles.

Global climate change is real, temps go up, temps go down.
All by design.
How arrogant and ignorant are those who profess the ability to control this process, and how transparent are their motives to usurp control and authority to gain power over their fellow man and profit financially and politically by professing the ability to control the cycle of the Earth.

I am a professional and make my living by using statistics on a daily basis. A three day snapshot can't be conclusive. There are to many uncontrolled variables. I just love it. Every time there is a hot day, people blame global warming, but conveniently forget every cold day. I worked for NEON, the National Ecological Observatory Network, designing and testing environmental sensors. Not just temp and humidity but dozens of other parameters. The data shows, and it is independantly verified that for the last 10+ years, the climate has actually been getting colder on average. Even a time scale of tens of years is too short to make a meaninful analysis of a process that operates on hundreds and thousands of year cycles.

I agree. People generally make no attempt to differentiate climate from weather.

all i know is my Jeep puts out what trees take in and trees put out what my Jeep takes in. its the circle of life, I don't give a rats a$$ about the rest of this BS, so screw you guys i am going for a drive!

Back