• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliff's May 23rd, anyone

bigdodgeram00

NAXJA Forum User
I know it Memorial Day weekend and some of you guys probably got things going on with friends and family, I figured I would make a run to Cliffs on Saturday for some fun, if anyone would like to join me, I will be in a black 98 Cherokee with a Rusty's stinger bumper and a bunch of "go fast" stickers, lol.

Matt:laugh3:

would love to make it but like often times have other things that i must do....

where ya located... im looking at going a little later this summer maybe we could catch up then?? btw i live about 30mins from the cliffs.......

I was planning on being there. I'm usually there by 9:30 in the lot. Post up a CB channel to use so we can hook up in the park later.
Look for the Black LJ Rubicon with tube fenders.

dont know the cb channel, yet when I meet up with everyone else I'll know it, look for a black 98 Cherokee with a Rusty's stinger bumper. See ya up there w howey :)

So, how did you guys fair yesterday? I imagine it's just a giant swamphole after all that rain...

I'd like to go there again but the last time I spent most of the day winching my self and others around the park.

Maybe around the end of July would be better....

So, how did you guys fair yesterday? I imagine it's just a giant swamphole after all that rain...

I'd like to go there again but the last time I spent most of the day winching my self and others around the park.

Maybe around the end of July would be better....

Actually no....

It was really pretty good. Only holes here an there were really bad. Just enough to make some of the obsticles challenging.

We ran 1,2, 3 and part of 6. Didn't make it to Carnage due to punching a hole in my gas tank.

I did pretty well, got some new character on the passenger side door but it wasnt that bad out there, we actually had a couple from the midwest chapter of L.O.S.T KJ with us, it was a pretty good day, actually saw w_howey towards the end of the day. Sorry we didnt link up sooner w_howey, hoping to go back there soon, so I'll let you guys know when I make another run out there.

Well, it sounds like you guys had fun (except the gas tank thing). It's been a few years since I was there and I heard that the trails have been improved. I'm going to have find a weekend and try it out again.

Back