• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Videos from 6-6-09

oh.. I didn't realize there were 2 black XJ's. I was talking about the first one in the vid.

I just wanted to compare the 2 because they had some killer flex...

E

Looks like FUN!!!!

I miss wheeling.. :(

What are the specs on the black XJ and the white one with the bushwackers.

E

The white one is mine. I am running 35's on 4.88 gears with a TJ rubi dana 44 up front and an XJ dana 44 out back. Both have the 33 spline chromoly shafts with detroit lockers. For suspension I am running the 6.5" Full-Traction long arm kit. Great flex and even better on road manerisms. My old 4.5" teraflex lift that I had on my TJ was terrible on road. The Full-Traction has the 4-link set up that really gives a smooth and stable ride. Vince (black XJ) has the 3-link RE setup. He gets a little more flex than I do, but he also is a lot more squirlly on the road. He tends to really lean around turns. On my full-traction setup I don't even have sway bars anymore and you can't tell the difference. Works really well for a daily driver/rock crawler combo.

vince & brad have totally awesome rigs - we are all workin on gettin the most out of our rigs - i'm truly impressed by the shakedown we did on lances new set-up - & julio is now fully locked all the way around. i'm buildin up my moola for what needs to be done next on mine. overall, i'd say all our rigs are comin along just fine, at the pace we can afford them
I needed to throw that staement in because i know how hard both lance & julio worked on their rigs - it shows

Nice video and rigs :).

Back