• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CLEGHORN 08-03-08 FOR SURE. Whos in?

Skwerly said:
hey grimm glad me and cory could help you out....that tire took like 5 mins and im glad you got back on the road safe and whatnot!
:cheers: !!!!

oh also i forgot... Billy, my rear suspension worked so freakin good today i beat the everloving piss out of it on the fire roads. im talking like hopping my jeep a couple feet in the air and hauling ass over really rough rutted dirt road. i never botttomed it out and i used every inch of travel. im VERY happy with the work you did putting my shocks in the back of the jeep for me. to anyone who likes to go fast over rough stuff i HIGHLY reccomend long travel shocks in the rear of your heep!

i had so much fun today it was rediculous.

GrimmJeeper said:
:cheers: !!!!

oh also i forgot... Billy, my rear suspension worked so freakin good today i beat the everloving piss out of it on the fire roads. im talking like hopping my jeep a couple feet in the air and hauling ass over really rough rutted dirt road. i never botttomed it out and i used every inch of travel. im VERY happy with the work you did putting my shocks in the back of the jeep for me. to anyone who likes to go fast over rough stuff i HIGHLY reccomend long travel shocks in the rear of your heep!

i had so much fun today it was rediculous.

Dudeeeee, Andy was right since day one, he has been giving me a hard time about mounting y shocks that way for about 2 years now, and WOW what a freakin difference!! They freakin rock that way.....ask Craig, he will tell you!

Damm I Missed out, but Im broker than Grimm:bawl: Glad you guys had fun, Where's the pics ???

Back