• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning out the Garage: Lot's of Stuff, Lift Parts, Wheels, Tires, etc

9T3XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Everything's located in Fort Collins. Check back as I'll be adding more stuff as I go though the garage.

Soft 8 Wheels: 15x8, 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern, slight rock rash around the edge of the rims but overall in good shape - $100 for 4.

4.5" ZJ/5.5" XJ Rubicon Express springs - $80

3.5"-4" leaf springs: These are a combination of Tomken and stock springs to get the lift height I wanted. They come with RE degree shims but I forget what angle they are - $80

Rubicon Express lower control arms: Fixed length, Superflex joints at one end - $80

1.75" Rubicon Express coil spacers - $25

1.25" Lift Blocks, unknown brand - $25

RJS Racing harness: 3" Y-type, latch and link harness, out of date but in good shape - $60 for the pair (2 harnesses)

37" x 12.50 - 17 Super Swamper Radials on H2 rims: I bought these for a project and never used them, been stored indoors since I've had them. Rims have some pretty good rock rash on the lip, tire's are chunked in a few places, no plugs or patches that I've found - $500 for 4 wheels and tires

I just went to 35s on the jeep and tell I can afford a long arm 5.5 lift that 1.75" Rubicon Express coil spacers - $25

1.25" Lift Blocks, unknown brand - $25

might work out for me to get me by.

If Super D doesn't take the rims and tires, I would be very interested in them.

Pics of harness (I have 2) - $60 for both

Old Man Emu Shocks with JKS bar pin eliminators: N35L and N36L shocks, they've been painted gray, front has JKS bar pin eliminators and a 2" extension - $20 for everything

RuffStuff Spring Perches: Brand new, never been welded to an axle - $20
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/25-PERCH3.html

Yakima Raingutter Mounts and Crossbars: Had these on my Cherokee but I'm sure they'd work for other vehicles. 58" crossbars, no lock cores - $100

Shipping?

Back