• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clean 93 XJ - Mild Build

DaveNJeep

NAXJA Forum User
I'm posting this for a friend. He's owned this XJ for years and has purchased a new 4 door Rubicon JK. Sadly it's time for the XJ to go. There is only one stipulation, it must go to someone who will use it as intended. A young person as their first Jeep, a Family, etc. It has served his Family for years and has many good times left in her.

Here goes -

1993 XJ Green with 157K. 4.0L, AW4, 231, A/C, PDL, PW. RE 4.5 short arm, rock sliders, Dana 30 w/ ARB 4.56, Corp 8.25 w/ Auburn Gear 4.56. Custom rear bumper w/ swing out and mount for CO2 Bottle. Has full size spare, BFG A/T 32 x 11.5. Quick disconnects. Air Raid intake/filter.

Yours for $3000!

3 Cherokee sale.jpg 1 Cherokee sale.jpg

Do you know how that thing is on the hwy and what kind of mileage?

@ Johnny - I know it was his DD until he pruchased the Rubicon. Not sure of the mileage but I imagine it's very similar to everyone else. In other words 17 - 19 mpg or so.

@ Rammin - PM sent

pm on the way, VERY interested with cash in hand. Been missing my 01 xj for years now, its time to get back into it!

also rammin97, pm sent!

Last edited:
freaking great rig to start wheeling guys. someone needs to wheel this thing...

I am waiting on a call from the seller to check it out. if its sound, I will snatch it up.. Mike, i will let you know if I don't buy it...

PM's sent to you guys!

Thanks for your interest. Yes, Jon this is/was a wheeler! I hope I didn't make it sound like he didn't wheel it. Nothing like Dusy or the Con, but DV more than a few times and lots of snow, etc.

i meant like some one from the chapter needs to wheel it thats all! id love to see terrance with lockers on the trail!

I Spoke to John, nice guy, last night finally and I am picking up the jeep after the weekend since we are both gone. The Jeep will be the latest rig in SC and will be at Sierrafest!! :woohoo:

Big Thanks to Dave for posting it up on NAXJA!! It will be well cared for and wheeled as intended.

Back