• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cig. power adapter failure along with head unit faceplate

blairboyd

NAXJA Forum User
I did some searching in the forums, and read up one one about an intermittent adapter failure. But, my confusion comes in where my faceplate for my cd player quit working at the same time -- and when i say faceplate, yes, i mean just the faceplate. The actual cd player will still get power and eject cd's, but the faceplate gives nothing. I haven't spent a lot of time with it, but wanted to go ahead and post this to get ideas and hopefully get my tunes back sooner. Thanks for any help you can offer!

its the fuse check your owners manual there one that runs the cig lighter and some other stuff including the cd player i had a flipped down one that would flip down and eject cds and take cd but no power to anything else. I tried lighting a cigar but the lighter would pop and not be near hot enough so i held it in and blew the fuse its most likely that. hope that helps i think its an 15 amp but im not all that sure

Back