• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Loot

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Kids cleaned up as usual. We brought the trailer to haul all their presents home. Not joking.

From the wifey I got a Remington reversible down jacket, inlaws got me a pair of insulated rubber boots and a Bass Pro Shops giftcard. Haven't been to my parents yet.

Whatdja get?

I didn't get much this year, but I wound up with a digital camera, a wrangler shirt, a nice pair of wrangler jeans, and a bass pro gift card as well.

so far i got a shirt and some ass, both where too damn big! Just kidding. I got a new shirt/jacket, some snacks, Death Race dvd, and a digital camera.

I have not been out of the house yet, on the way to my inlaws, then off to my moms, so im betting there will be a few more things to add to the list.

A few dollars from my Dad

From the wife and kids: a Mr. Beer Home Brewing Kit, a book about Papa Bear Halas' life, another bottle of barrel bright, and some cleaning swatches for .270-.50 cal rifles.
Gotta love the wife for trying. Now I just need to get her to let me spend the cash on a .270 to .50 cal rifle....

300.00 cash to go toward my engine rebuild... Thank you Patty(Wife) , Heather(Daughter), and Jeremy(Son).

We all know it's the thought that counts.... Not taking away from my loot, The card and what my son wrote really brought a tear to my eye.... I'am tearing up writting this..

Tis the season

Nick

Giving the amp a workout with _ZZ Top - Live from Texas_ (DTS 5.1 DVD) while the bird is in the oven. More DVDs mostly this year.

Dewalt radio/charger of my own (had borrowed my dad's for moab) from my parents...

gift cards from meijer and menards...

1/5 of the following: jack, gentlemen jack, crown royal, khaula, baliey's...

and a few shirts and other knick knacks...

for myself I bought this:

trailer3.jpg

trailer2.jpg

picking it up hopefully saturday

mac 'santa is the man' gyvr

MAC, how ya gonna move that driveway? HAHA! J/K, nice gift to say the least. I "worked a deal with Ms. Claus" for new TNT long Y-link set up and a new furnace for the shop. The rest of the loot went to my boy's x-mas gifts...

and dont forget the new hotdog roller machine!

How in the hell are you going to get any wrenching done?

mac 'beer fridge is enough of a distraction for me' gyvr

nice trailer!

I joke every year that I want diamond earrings (1 carot each). Well Rev did it, he gave me earrings that are a total weight of 2 1/3 carots). He also added diamonds to finsh my tennis bracelet. He of couse wrapped up a $14.00 card/backing with the diamondearrings on it. It says cubic zirconia. I thought they looked too good, then I opened the Diamont Mart box. I am thrilled. I guess I should let him buy a trailer more often.

Susie

Ted, White, and Blue - The Nugent Manifesto

and of course....the best gift.....the look and tears on my wifes face when she realized that the earings were real.

Now I just have to take her somewhere she can wear them.

In all fairness.....she bought me a trailer....and let me buy a truck last year.

All in all, this was the best Christmas in a long time....it feels good to see her smile.

I forgot....I also got 2 of the best gifts ever....text messages from 2 very good friends on Christmas Eve...you guys are great.

Heres to a Happy New Year for you all, gifts can be bought, but good friends are truly a gift from God.

Rev

Well got a 3000 Champion winch to mount on my trailer, and $600 for some new tires. Oh and a new BBQ grill. :guitar:

Hey Mac...nice trailer....gonna put a down payment on the next fire plug?

:D

Rev

its already insured...and i haven't even picked it up yet...

mac 'damn fire plugs with targets on them' gyvr

Back