• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Choosing Trails!!!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Alright EVERYONE!!!!! Lets here what you want to run.... I need to get a better idea of what folks want to run!!! We have a nice mix of everything from mild to hardcore at Paragon, what would you like to run?? I'll be leading the hardcore runs, and we have many to choose from.

Since many have grown a bit, I am expecting more broken parts too. So you moderate/hardcore guys, make sure you have SPARES for any weak links (u-joints, axleshafts, valve stems, steering components, etc...)

Thanks!

Andy

We should start off easy on friday - Maybe M Trail, then Undertaker/Sharks Teeth Saturday, and Death Valley on Sunday.

I'll follow you

Maybe if you din't double post ANDY, you woudl've gotten my choices by now too. :D So I will double post to here as well.

Just as I said in my earlier post, and as you said, m-trail (up the tough part), M-trail ext, voodoo, sluice, Pick your poison, maybe the other rattler we didn't run last year. I don't really know of any other trails on that level. I'm up for pretty much for anything other than DV and pebbles and bam-bam that I know of. I would like to see oneton try DV out though...no problems taking some of my wheeling time out for that. _nicko_

All I know is I've gotta run Cherokee Ridge cause sherbert hill is one hill I HAVE to get up this year. I'll run with the moderate group though my experience isn't sufficient to be a trail leader.

I got a winch, I got a strap, I'll have spares for the typical breaks (though a t-case mainshaft is something I don't plan to need a spare for this year).

Skor 'limped 300 miles home in front wheel drive last year' pyo

You just worry about getting those "clench marks" worked out of your drivers seat from last year there whiney-boy. Yeah, I screwed up, was looking at the Paragon site and hopped over to this forum and didn't see the thread you started below. Then I thought it did not post, when in actuality I was on the wrong forum. Oh well, it just re-inforces why I should just sit and blow bubbles at my desk on Monday mornings.

Yeah Skorpyo, you have a score to settle there. You should wear that busted tailshaft on a chain around your neck as you conquer Sherbert Ridge this year.

Andy

trila

:confused: I'm gonna ask you guys for your opinions on the trails. I've only been to PAP twice, each time was to work on Cherokee ridge. So i'm not at all familiar with the balance of the trails. I'm not looking for all out carnage and destruction. I'm fully expecting the pin-stripping and maybe a small dent here or there, but I would like to get home in one piece if possible. Just want to get out, have some fun and get dirty. Its also my daily-driver. What do you think. I've got 4" lift, rocker guards and skid-plating. Drivetrain, steering etc is all stock still.

Skorpyo said:
All I know is I've gotta run Cherokee Ridge cause sherbert hill is one hill I HAVE to get up this year. I'll run with the moderate group though my experience isn't sufficient to be a trail leader.

I got a winch, I got a strap, I'll have spares for the typical breaks (though a t-case mainshaft is something I don't plan to need a spare for this year).

Skor 'limped 300 miles home in front wheel drive last year' pyo

with your new setup, youd climb that hill easily.

trail ratings

So am I right in assuming that a green 3 is slightly harder than a green 2? And also a blue 1 is slightly harder than a green 3, etc.....

Anybody else got pics of sluice, I can't see gearwhine's. I'm pushin' to make it. My replacement gears for the front will be here end of the week now.

Sean

Yeah, I can't see them either. I think Paragons site crashed early last week, it probably messed up the link to the pics. I have not run it yet, but trust me, it will be a challenge. Good to hear your going to make it out!! I hear Death Valley calling your name.....

A.

Back