• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chinaman the 11th...

Wish I could go.......... I want to watch!! :yelclap: Should be interesting especially with the full size!! :gee:

Cool I'll see you there. Should be a fee xj's from co4x4 from what I saw.
Temps should be in mid 50's supposedly

Ha ya everyone showed up late at the same time. Fun trail for sure. Even ran most of carnage :gag:
I'll try and get some pics up tonight

Edit: ran carnage up until the notch. Didn't wanna go further by myself. Y I didn't run the fun stuff but thetrance was a blast. Learned a lot about the jeep this trip. Pics comin

Not A lot if pics this time. Sorry.
photo.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-5.jpg

The entrance to carnage. Hardest part of what I drove. Was a blast tho. Wanna finish that trail! Troy? You in? :D
photo-8.jpg

photo-11.jpg

Goodbourbon(good to meet you and your fam-had awesome time) was takin a lot of pics/video. I was actually trying to enjoy the drive this time. So only a few shits my friend took with my phone.

I'll try to get katy to post up the pics and vids while the kid is in school. The videos were low quality due to a setting on the camera I was unaware of. I did get everyone going up the waterfall.

ETA her jeep has been low on power recently and we've been smelling something burning after running hard on the highway. I thought it was the cat going bad after being crushed so many times. I bought a hacksaw and cut off the exhaust in the parking lot of the Salida Wal-Mart. Her Jeep is still low on power, but now very noisy.

Last edited:
I know that's not it, they run fine with no fluid till the speedo acts crazy when you burn off the speedo gear. Then things get all noisy.

Back