• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chickenfest Meet and Greet! January 21st!

Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken

i couldnt have said that better myself

a6f8011b-16da-a2f1.jpg

Damn that looks good, town still hasnt plowed my road, made it to the packy though

decided last minute to take the clean POS after throwing a new battery in it. Made it there and back without being pulled over!

Had to bail before D&Bs though, there is no way I would have made it back from Providence to Southbridge in that piece of junk on a weekend without being pulled over at least once.

Great time today guys! Glad to see we still had 36 people show up despite the snow.

For those of you without any forethought, what happens at events stays clean and off the forums. Some of you made dumb decisions leaving, live and learn. Keep the forums clean guys. End of story. Take this as your one and only warning on the subject. You won't be welcome back at events if you can't handle yourself.

Good to see some of you guys again, and to meet some new people. The pink gorilla has made it's way into the shop already...

Sorry i missed the Chicken crew, it was a tough ride up. 600 miles today and no friggin Chicken..

Got to D&B's around 4:30, good to see old friends and meet some new ones.

Scott and Ross.. you guys have no idea how glad i was not to have to drive up your way, you saved me alot of time. Thanks... beers at NAC-Fest..

Much easier ride home tonight.

Sorry i missed the Chicken crew, it was a tough ride up. 600 miles today and no friggin Chicken..

Got to D&B's around 4:30, good to see old friends and meet some new ones.

Scott and Ross.. you guys have no idea how glad i was not to have to drive up your way, you saved me alot of time. Thanks... beers at NAC-Fest..

Much easier ride home tonight.
Missed you on the way out, glad you made it back home alright. Roads sure were better for us on the way home!

Missed you on the way out, glad you made it back home alright. Roads sure were better for us on the way home!

Sorry about that Bill. I regret not getting there earlier, would have liked to sit and spend more time with y'all. Finally met a few new faces and it would have been good to catch up. Next time..

Back