• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokee parts

MATTVW65

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 87 jeep Cherokee complete if their is any thing you would need off it do not hesitate to ask

87 4.0 engine complete 125k $300 "good"

99 to 01 intake manifold's $100 each

99 to 01 oem gas tank skid plate $75

front skid plate $20

transfer case skid plate $20

starter's , $30 each

transmission's one 95 $200 and a 2000 $300 aw4 auto

94 engine 4.0 long block $100 "needs head work"

power steering pump $40 each

2001 8.25 rear axle $200

98 dana 30 axle complete $250

dana 30 axle shaft's set 297 joint $120

ft seat's 89 "rocking" $30 set

ft 2000 drivers side seat $100

ft 2000 passengers seat $50

rear 2000 seat $35

center console 00 $25

lot's of interior parts

rear overhead speaker tray $35

dash cluster 2000 $75

ft drive lines $40 each

rear drive line $40

I have a lot of jeep Cherokee parts if it is not listed please call. Matt 801-725-0112 0r text

Do you still have the transfer case skid? I have 20 bucks and I live in Layton.

what kind of shape are the front window seals. i'm looking for the ones that the window slides up and down on at the front of the window along the bar where the wing window is. it runs vertically. sorry i'm not great with words, this is the second description today i've tried to make that seems way long. if you don't know which one i'm talkin about lemme know.

do you have any nutreal safty switches? if so how much?
no
Do you still have the transfer case skid? I have 20 bucks and I live in Layton.
yes
Do you have the glass for the rear hatch?
yes
what kind of shape are the front window seals. i'm looking for the ones that the window slides up and down on at the front of the window along the bar where the wing window is. it runs vertically. sorry i'm not great with words, this is the second description today i've tried to make that seems way long. if you don't know which one i'm talkin about lemme know.
no

Matt, is the Dana 44 front or rear?
rear
i do have a ft low pinion off a jeep truck drivers drop
iit looks like its going to be a rear

Matt, do you happen to have a power mirror set up for the driver side of a pre 97?
no

Do you still have a front drive line? If yes what kind of shape is the CV joint in.

I guess I thought the "no" post above mine was for my question. maybe I will buy it from you in a few weeks. like I said before, I can only buy one thing at a time. Damn Military pay.

Thanks for the D/S though.

What color & condition is the center console? I need one to fit am 85 with 4WD(command track), Stck shift.
Also looking for A/C selector switch for 85 in excellent condiiton & working. tailgate with glass & wiper motor. Vacuum assembly (2.5 ltr 4)

Do you still have the front skid plate? If so do you (or can you) e-mail me a picture please?

Thanks,
George
[email protected]
yes it is a oem one
do you still have the gas tank skid? i need one bad call me 801 319 4767

tanner
yes
The 94 long block 4.0...how much to ship to 70503? Or close by? Let me know.
sold it
does the rear wiper motor work? if so what do you want for it?
yes what year

Back