• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out this gator killed in Texas

MogifiedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
23 Foot!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Im not a tree hugger and I love red meat but damn they should have let the thing live...I see it like I see an old car that still looks mint and then some ass like that Jesse James or Boyd Coddington get his hands on it and they chop it up and ruin what has been able to survive all these years in one peice. Shame.

Phantom said:
Im not a tree hugger and I love red meat but damn they should have let the thing live...I see it like I see an old car that still looks mint and then some ass like that Jesse James or Boyd Coddington get his hands on it and they chop it up and ruin what has been able to survive all these years in one peice. Shame.
x2

I once caught about a 60-75lbs catfish. I didn't keep it and let it go. People either 1) didn't believe me or 2) couldn't understand why I didn't keep it. I figured something lived that long and was that big I wasn't going to kill it. Unless it's a big white-tail buck...then that bitch is dead...

ssjkakkarotx said:
Sorry guys it's a fake. It's a doctored pic. The gator shown there is really only 13 feet.
it is a fake. seen those pics a long time ago.

I got the pics of it, swimming with the deer in its mouth, in an e-mail about 2 years ago.I had not seen the pic of the gator hanging from the backhoe though.

Back