• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check out the rack on this one!!!

Neil

NAXJA Forum User
is.php
is.php
is.php

I'll post better pic's later when I figure out my stinking camera. The rack is mounted directly to the roof through the Existing roof rack mounting holes via nut-zerts. The rub rails on the sides are removable and the floor will be 1/8th inch tread bright. So far this rack beats any other production rack I’ve ever seen, hands down.

Neil

didnt I see a similar rack on a white xj somewhere little while ago? (bars coming down the winshield)

-Red

Redcbr007 said:
didnt I see a similar rack on a white xj somewhere little while ago? (bars coming down the winshield)

-Red

That would be the very reputable farmermat rack which is actually for sale in the for sale forum. Check it out.

You got it! It's a Farmer Matt rack. (The prototype.) :farmer:

Crap!
I was expecting a Pamela Anderson pic or something with that title... :laugh:

got new pics? Now can't see them at all, your over your limit.

Any chance you could re post the pictures. I remember seeing this and thinking it was a cool rack but didn't save the pictues. Now that I went back looking for it, the pictures are not available. :doh: should have saved 'em the first time I saw it.

Back