• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheapest place to buy Warn/Smittybuilt Winchs?.

UnKn0wn

NAXJA Forum User
In the market to buy a new Warn VR8000 Or a Smittybuilt comp 8000 winch. Who is selling there Winchs the cheapest?..

Thanks
JMOliver

if your considering a smittybuilt xrc8000 take a look at the rough country 9500 same price and made by same Chinese manufacturer.

I was thinking that a newb might think about becoming a supporting member and hopefully realize that many of the vendors here as much a part of NAXJA as most of you folks are.

Most folks learn pretty quickly that the lowest price isn't always the deal they think it is. There's something to be said for customer service too.

It's all good. I hope the OP gets what he wants and maybe even decides to pay his dues and become a member here.

Sorry for the Hijack...

I know cheapest isn't always best, But If its cheap and has good reviews why not. Also Im not on this site enough to become a member.

Thanks for all the replys ive made my choice.

JMOliver

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion, Hope you feel better.

Yeah, let's get it cheaper and bitch about the service after the sale. Let's complain how our company went overseas and now we're unemployed.

Rant over.

You don't become a member of the site but the club. Where are you? You could check out some local events or meet and greets with your local chapter, get a feel for the club as more than the site. :)

Also, I got my XRC10 from winchdepot.com a year or two ago with free shipping. No complaints on service and it's held up to some fairly heavy use since.

^ I Agree, Thats one reason I never became a member of pirate4x4. This site is great and all but I dont have a reason to become a member ( Yet )

Thanks

Back