• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheapest place for Black wagon Wheels!!

chelms27

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to order some new rims and tires for my 97 Jeep. I am wanting some 31" BFG All terrains and black rims. Discount tire has the tires fairly cheap with free shipping. Whats the best place to get new cheap tires and more importantly new cheap black steel wheels. I don't care if they have circular holes or square holes. Also willing to get different tires if someone has a better suggestion. Thanks!! BTW I have searched this topic with no good answer. :party:

Discount Tire also has the Black Rock brand of wheels, they make some good quality steelies (even made in the USA!). I think they're about $55-60 a piece for 15x8's. Doesn't get much cheaper than that unless you buy used...

Go to a small local tire shop, get the pacer brand steelies. I got mine for 25 bucks a piece

Looking to order some new rims and tires for my 97 Jeep. I am wanting some 31" BFG All terrains and black rims. Discount tire has the tires fairly cheap with free shipping. Whats the best place to get new cheap tires and more importantly new cheap black steel wheels. I don't care if they have circular holes or square holes. Also willing to get different tires if someone has a better suggestion. Thanks!! BTW I have searched this topic with no good answer. :party:

Chris! What's up buddy? :D

Johnny are you driving an MJ these days! Thats cool, I have just been super busy enjoying the civilian world here in good ole Nebraska! I sold my black Jeep and have since had quite a few but with no place to offroad I pretty much just use them as daily drivers and a few trips to Colorado a year to the family Ranch. Julie and I have a 2 year old boy and another on the way and I have been working as an engineer on the railroad since being back here. I sure miss California and the Jeepin friends Julie and I made. I just got another 97 XJ that is real clean and am doing some stuff to it, Just ordered a 2.5" OME hybrid lift from DPG and am in the market for some tires and rims. I like the KM2's and the BFG all terrains on black rims but we dont have a decent tire shop around here!! Any advise? How are all of the Jeep guys there in Cali doing? Last I knew Robert was working on his wifes TJ Sahara, Scotty sold all the parts off his 99 brown jeep, Nick moved somewhere? Its been 6 years already!! I would like to get out there and visit a few close friends in the Bay area one of these days and will have to run up to Big Bear while I am there.

Yup, got the MJ in '08 and really like it. Robert sold the TJ and the XJ, so he is now Jeep-less. Don't know what happened to Nick. And Scotty's a bum for parting out his XJ. ;) Let me know if you ever get back out this way. Hi to Julie and great news about the new kid.

Back on topic - I've bought two sets of black Cragar steel wheels from Quadratec. They used to have pretty good prices. But I haven't seen a catalog lately.

Ordered some soft 8s and 31s from discount tire direct they price matched a few different places and I got them mounted balanced and shipped for $921. I thought that was pretty good

Back