• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheaper winch??

steveareno

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at 8-9000 lbs. electric winch for the front of the XJ. I am looking at Ramsey 8.5E and MileMaker. Does anyone have advise and experience with winches priced under $600?
It will sit on a Rigid bumper.
Thanks, Steveareno

You can get a Warn M8000 for $569 @ 4WheelParts

Take a look athe Superwinch EP and EPi Series winches, you should be able to pick one up for $400-$500, check out there specs versus the other brands.........one hell of a performer and sweet winch www.superwinch.com

Sams offroad in Oklahoma sells the REP 8.5 for $399 shipped to the lower 48. It's U.S. Made and is very easy to install while within $50 of the no name winches.

graVes14 said:
detoursusa.com sells superwinch's at a pretty nice price. give their site a try

They are a NAXJA sponsor!

Got a new Q-tec catalogue the other day, and I think I saw a Ramsey or MileMarker 8000# electric down around $400 - worth checking?

Of course, this could simply be wishful thinking on my own part (starving student - and trying to get everything working right before I do anything else...) and allowances should be made for recall errors...

5-90

Back