• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap front lift?

stevelknieveleer

NAXJA Forum User
my XJ needs another inch of lift to clear my 31s and ive been looking at coil spacers but thought id ask
is there any real cheap way to gain another inch of lift in the front?
thanks in advance

either get poly spacers or you can stack coil isolators (kinda like 1/2" coil spacers) you could probably stack up to 3 of them, i dont know if I would go more than that. You can get them new and cheap from quadratec

i think i may head to jeeperz creeperz for some spacers
right now i have 2" coils with stock everything else im considering the 1.75" spacer
how much of a pain are these going to be to install compared to the .75 inch spacers? im trying to get this done tommorow so i can wheel this weekend

you should be able to droop the axle enough to get them in there, just unbolt your shocks. at worst use some kind of a spring compressor to get em in. I was able to droop my axle far enough to get RE 3.5" springs in without anything special.

Back