• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap custom roof racks **PICS**

jim41889

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
Anyone can build a "mitre" corner rack(specially square tube)!Bend your corners,go with round or even "aero" tube and you might have something!Price is definately high as shown.

yes your are right rounded corners and tube does visually look a little better but, the point is that a lot of people dont know how to weld and others dont feel like spending the time to make their own. the price in comparsion to the others out that i have seen is much cheaper. From looking at other racks that i have seen they are much weaker and much more flimsy. but you do have a point

i have a roof rack almost identical too that one. Mines kinda big and bulky but its pretty tough and its made to mount onto the stock roof rack holes...kinda ugly but serves its purpose..i also have a place in the middle to put my spare (holds up to a 35)

yea that why you take off the factory cross bars and mount directly to the stock runners. yes again your right about not all cherokees have factory racks but thats like 1% so i dont really care

also... how you gonna sell this to people w/ money, if your photo's are only on facebook?

if you read the title its says that im trying to see if any one would be intrested... there not actually for sale right now. thats just what i had easy access to.

Back