• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap 35s, RC track bar, misc

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Really need the room in the garage.

Well broken-in 35" X-terrains, no leaks, no plugs or patches.

$150 for the set, not shipping them, can bring to Badlands 10/17, or Redbird 11/14.

Rough Country adjustable track bar for 4-6" lift

$50, will ship on your dime

D35 c-clip shafts, make offer

Factory bumper from wife's '99 Limited, $50 OBO

Give me an idea on the x-terrains as too how much tread is left. Need them for my grand for a while till I can get some new shoes for it.

I measured them before and there was from 5-7/32" center tread depth, and a bit more on the edges since I had them on 8" wide rims. Here are more pics...

hey Pat, I believe from another post on these tires from earlier he said they were 15's and he ran them on a 15x8 rim. I am 99% certain on that.

That is correct, 15" rims.

Road manners are OK, drove em all over Moab last year, up to 75 on the highways. The siping I had done before Moab '06 is pretty worn, but the wet traction is still decent.

I may take these. Let me see if I can get some help in making the transfer next weekend (I won't be there).

I want to see how my Jeep drives on the road with some balanced radials.

Won't be able to get the tires this weekend. If you still have them before the Redbird trip, I'll see if I can find a way to get them then.

In the meantime, if you find a buyer, sell 'em.

Track bar is already sold, pending payment at the beginning of Nov.

Back