• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charity Poker run-sat Nov 10 Ocotillo/Truckhaven

Dude don't ever ASSUME with a jeep.lol. I'll bring mine to be safe, plus i'll have vise grips if need be.hahaha.
The winds are howling out here at my place so watch out guys.
See you out there Saturday morning.

Ok so....

I know its the day before.

BUT,
Im a little lost on the whole $ portion of this and since I am leaving in the morning, I need to make sure I bring what I need.

I see its 20$ for me and my Jeep, and 5$ for my son.

What does it take for a raffle ticket? Does that 20 include one? Can we buy more? If so how much each/qty?

Thanks
See you about 9-9:30 tomorrow, unless my trailer gets a flat, then it might be about 30 min after that.

winds have slowed down a little this morning.Now i can go out and finish my jeep.I hate not having my garage.I'll be there by time to enjoy the fitting of the seat belt before the run this morning.haha

Good morning!
e6ysy2yp.jpg

Everyone is fine. Slow roll. Already pushed up the roof and took out the windshield and pulled the plugs and got it started. And the raffle ticket height rule is you would get 69" of raffle tickets if you're that tall.

Damn it, I hate it when that happens! Hope everyone had a safe time.

We had a great time today sir.I'm glad we made it out for this.For the first year you had a a great turn out and you know it is just going to grow.Fantastic job with getting this all put together.
Hey folks don't forget to put pepper in your glove boxes.LOL.Glad you guys are okay after the roll and you was able to get it back up and running for the rest of the weekend.
Very nice to meet you folks and hope to see you all again.

Hope to see most of you folks next weekend at goatfest.My jeep will be repaired by then and ready to play some more.

Showed up late, but was nice meeting all of you guys. Saw some nice rides. Traded some none winning tickets for a beer. Had fun, thanks again for letting the merc come out.

Great run today, Weather was excellent till about 3pm when the winds kicked up. Met some very cool people, and revisited some not so cool people (Vanimal) :D

Thanks to everyone that came out, Hope ya'll liked my routes/stops.

I wanted to take a real quick moment to say to Kayle, Good job my brotha. Run went well, and for a good cause. I can honestly say that I'm proud to call you a friend.

-Dirt
(Green XJ, Ran the 3rd stop)

This was a fun event. The weather in the morning could not have been better. This was the second time I wheeled my Jeep, got my rock rails on Fri night and air lines ran Tues. Even though I tweeked my brake line early on when my shock reservoir hit it at full bump, I had a blast. Thanks for the help getting patched up.

I wanted to thank everyone who planned, preran and manned the event as well as the vendors who donated to the raffle. See ya next year if not sooner! :party:

Charles

Pic at first and best checkpoint!
111112.jpg

Back