• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CHAPTER T'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sending out PMs to those who said they wanted in. I will leave this thread open until Sunday night. So for any stragglers, that gives you the weekend. We will place the order at the end of next week. If you have not paid me, we will not order your shirt/s. If you pay with paypal (highly preferred), they take 2.9% plus 30¢. I will do that math for you per your order. Just let me know when you respond back if paypal isn't going to work for you. I don't like to charge you guys for using it, because I prefer it. But we don't make much money on these already, so thats even less. Which is noticeable when the margin is so small. Again, I need to receive payment by the 20th of this month, or your shirt will not be ordered.

Last edited:
If its not to late I would like 2. 1 Large Black, 1 Large Gray. Will paypal asap if not to late. Thanks.

Twelve invoices, five payments received. Coming to the deadline folks, payment needs to be in no later than COB Friday (tomorrow). Or your shirts will not be ordered.

Confirmed payments from:

Chris C.
Mark R.
Jennifer J.
Matthew W.
Ian A.

Last edited:
:huh: I should be on this list!!! You said ya had me down or am I the Ian A. ? If so then that would be Ira A. :spin1:

ColoradoRaptor said:
:huh: I should be on this list!!! You said ya had me down or am I the Ian A. ? If so then that would be Ira A. :spin1:

Nope Sorry boss I am Ian A.

Dang I havent been paying enough attention D= im too late

91 Jeep Project said:
You're good. You had to be a PITA and not wait for me to send an invoice. So I didn't include you in the count.

:eye: Sorry...............just got excited, thats all!! No more PITA....:twak:

People who have paid:

Ira A.
Jennifer J.
Richard F.
Chris C.
Mark R.
Glen J.
Leslie G.
Matt W.
Ian A.
Danny G.
Jeremy K.

People who received an invoice but have not paid:

Tom H.
Fred B.
Joshua W.
Nikolas M.
Thomas M.

People who said they wanted one then fell off the face of the earth:

Rodney W.
Kstutz

If you have an invoice from me, you still have until I wake up tomorrow morning for work (5:30) to get that payment in. After that you are SOL.

Order has been placed.

For the few that have pm'd me after the fact. I'm not aggrivated with anyone at all. But we only do one T-Shirt run a year. So I was doing my best to drag this out as much as possible for you guys. Better luck next year I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back