• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man enough to thank somebody else after they resign, but too pussy to do it yourself ;)

Wow dude.... and I thought Avery was a dick.

I get it, you're a race car driver now so you get to talk to people that way now. :rolleyes:

Its the truth, though. This has all gone on too long.

Be that as it may, was it necessary to call him a pussy in the process?

I get that you're bent but c'mon man... really?

You guys are all my friends and I dislike it strongly when one of my "friends" is being treated like shit. So he wasn't the greatest prez, it happens. You got what you were looking for so why keep beating him down?

Mind you, that post of him praising Pratter was in 09. I'm sure he isn't in the same place he was 4 years ago.

Go pet your kitty or go spend time with your Nubian Princess. :wave: You might find yourself less aggro afterwards.

You guys are all my friends and I dislike it strongly when one of my "friends" is being treated like shit. So he wasn't the greatest prez, it happens. You got what you were looking for so why keep beating him down?

Mind you, that post of him praising Pratter was in 09. I'm sure he isn't in the same place he was 4 years ago.

Go pet your kitty or go spend time with your Nubian Princess. :wave: You might find yourself less aggro afterwards.

Nobody has gotten anything. John still has not stepped down, and the remainder of our chapter leadership still has not recalled him.

The club removed him as a moderator of the forum because as a non member, he is not eligible to be a mod - but removing him from position is the chapters problem.

x2

:)

cal's comment was a bit on the extreme side... but his message is right, John needs to be done.

AGAIN, twice in two days, I cant believe im saying this, I agree with Cal on this, as a president, John needs to go, as a friend, I wish I could help him.... he is a nice guy but nice doesn't cut it when you don't do your job EVEN AS A VOLUNTEER IN ANY POSITION!!!!

AGAIN, twice in two days, I cant believe im saying this, I agree with Cal on this, as a president, John needs to go, as a friend, I wish I could help him.... he is a nice guy but nice doesn't cut it when you don't do your job EVEN AS A VOLUNTEER IN ANY POSITION!!!!

Quit yelling you!

I'm not disagreeing with cal on how John has performed as Chapter president.

I was pointing out that it was not necessary to take another stab at him and referring to him as a "pussy".

From what i read in the Motion to have him removed, it seemed as that what was going to happen. So again, you guys are ultimately getting what you want. No need to go back to a post he made in 09 and call him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back