• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Name part 2

What should Our chapter be called

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ecomike said:
I think someone drained the POOL!:gag:g

Here I've been filling the pool with an eyedropper and someone else pulls the darned plug. Can't win for losing.
Once Sniggs moves here (told him he could live with you rent free) then his vote will count for sumpin.

Dirt said:
That's why I didn't vote.

South Central is for Rappers.
My thoughts exactly. Thats why I voted for something else. I am alot of things, most of them are bad, but i ain't no Rapper.

It be done!! I'm a Member!!!

mikeforte said:
Pay your dues. WE are gonna be here it looks like. Glad you are in Austin, not Spokane or Detroit. Welcome aboard. Now go pay those dues.

Dirt said:
I didn't vote. But I'm down with the mid south crew.

MidSouth is an electric company. But, I don't like South Central either.

The Red River touches all four states (when the hail did this grow to four states?). It makes sense.

Since bringing up that South Central is for Rappers I wish I hadn't voted for it (I'm really old and not familiar with Rap and sure not a part of it :twak: )

hard to say which ot the others I'm for - they are both good, should be a close runoff vote.

XJ Dreamin' said:
(when the hail did this grow to four states?).

Around here, If ya snooze, ya loose!:shiver:

XJ6 said:
Since bringing up that South Central is for Rappers I wish I hadn't voted for it (I'm really old and not familiar with Rap and sure not a part of it :twak: )

hard to say which ot the others I'm for - they are both good, should be a close runoff vote.

Personally I think "South Central" just got a bad Rap! :eek:

BigG said:
Sorry, voted before I noticed it was for members only. FWIW, the only thing keeping me from becoming a member was living in Austin with no local chapter support.
we'll just need to gather our resources, I'd wager this city has more members than most, if not any of the other tx cities. I can think of quite a few of us, from roundrock to kyle and all points in between

it's a shame that I missed the poll, because I would have been eligible to vote.....

So now its time for a run off election. May the best chapter name win!

Back