• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Meeting / Car Show - Sept. 13th

Good "reeling" yes, wheeling no. We're near a pinnacle reef in 250' of water. Blackfin Tuna, Amberjack, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and 2 days ago a 6' hammerhead.

Good "reeling" yes, wheeling no. We're near a pinnacle reef in 250' of water. Blackfin Tuna, Amberjack, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and 2 days ago a 6' hammerhead.

NICE!

I'm 99% sure I'll be able to make it down there. Don't know what I'll be driving yet.

Here it is....... :wierd:

P1012168.jpg

P1012169.jpg

Drain the fluids, pull the seats, cat, radiator/AC parts........ Can't wait to see what it ends up looking like after the show...... :D

Yup, it's an '86 Corolla. Stripped down for weight, dropped suspension. Nuthin' but seats, carpet, headliner and the gauge cluster inside. Engine compartment was stripped down too - nuthin' but the engine and wiring. It's an automatic and I believe the engine is a 1.8L? The guy got frustrated because he couldn't get it to drift......... :doh:

An no, he didn't run out of piss-green paint...... he used leftover red. The car originally was silver....... The hood is that way - on purpose.

Pics are deceiving - not real straight at all. Drivers rear quarter is full of bondo.

So troy ya gonna lemme pull one of the heeps on top of it?

If you don't bring your own rig........ I might let ya put a Truggy tire on it.......

Damn. Alright, well I'm third then, right? I want a shot before its completely smashed up lol

Yup, it's an '86 Corolla. Stripped down for weight, dropped suspension. Nuthin' but seats, carpet, headliner and the gauge cluster inside. Engine compartment was stripped down too - nuthin' but the engine and wiring. It's an automatic and I believe the engine is a 1.8L? The guy got frustrated because he couldn't get it to drift......... :doh:

x2 :doh: :doh:

An no, he didn't run out of piss-green paint...... he used leftover red. The car originally was silver....... The hood is that way - on purpose.

Pics are deceiving - not real straight at all. Drivers rear quarter is full of bondo.

............so you going to make Keifer and Mason clean up the junk after all said and done for their payment of having first dibs? :rolleyes:

I'm 99% sure I'll be able to make it down there. Don't know what I'll be driving yet.

The Dodge...For sure. I wanna hear the V10 when you burn out on the Corolla.

If I show up, I'll be in the minivan, with the kids. Can we stack some "rocks" to get up on the hood? It is AWD.

Back